HBO/ WO Workalong Data analyst internship at Suburbia
Internship | Wholesale Banking | Student | Netherlands | North Holland | 2019-11-15 | REQ-10023808
Suburbia is one of ING’s start-ups and it offers you the opportunity to get hands on experience in the alternative data space. You will be working on analysing and enriching our alternative data sets and helping our clients get unique insights! You will be working closely together with our data specialist, developers and marketeer in our office at TQ.co in the centre of Amsterdam.
Suburbia believes data is for sharing, not storing, and that data should be accessible for everyone to make better decisions. We are a passionate group of people that work in an informal manner at a high pace. There is lots of room for new ideas, no day is the same and there is always time for a laugh and good food.
You will take responsibility for working with our different data sets. You will be working on enriching them via background research on underlying companies and acting as one of our users. Visualising the data making use of tools like google’s Data Studio is also one of your responsibilities. As we are a nimble start-up you will also support the team with practical tasks like presentations, finance and admin.
Your tasks include:
- Data analysis
- Background research on brands and companies
- Data visualisation
- Finance and admin support
Your skills include:
- Finance knowledge (A finance education is a plus)
- Data analysis
- Experience with spreadsheet and presentation tools (e.g. MS office, Keynote/Pages/Numbers, tableau, google data studio, open source software)
- Attention to detail is key as Suburbia strives for best in class content in the data space.
- You can work independently and dare to take responsibility
We offer a 40 hour per week work along internship for 5-7 months. We offer a compensation of 450-600 euro’s per month and travel costs will be reimbursed.