Head of Saving & Investment Products H/F
Employé / CDI | Product Management | Expérimentés | France | 2020-04-28 | REQ-10027435
ING France fait partie du groupe néerlandais ING, l’une des principales institutions financières mondiales.
ING France, c’est la banque des particuliers (anciennement ING Direct) et la banque commerciale (ING Wholesale Banking).
ING favorise l'initiative personnelle et permet à chacun d'exprimer son potentiel :
- vous aimez relever les défis ?
- vous souhaitez les réaliser en équipe ?
- vous avez cette longueur d’avance qui vous permettra d’atteindre vos objectifs ?
Rejoindre ING, c’est intégrer une grande « Tech company » dans un environnement Agile et innovant, qui met le client au centre de ses projets !
Pour participer à nos projets ambitieux, nous recherchons des profils audacieux et tournés vers le futur
As Tribe Lead you are responsible for defining and implement the strategic plan (value proposition, customer journey, sales volumes, pricing and P&L) for the Tribe Saving & Investment Products. You focus on delivery through collaboration, bringing people together to deliver towards the same purpose.
- Strategic leadership of the tribe: establish a clear Tribe purpose and vision, manage and develop teams, ensure optimal staffing within the given budget
- Define and execute the strategic plan including value proposition, product positioning, pricing, sales plan, client satisfaction and experience and IT change prioritization
- Development, monitoring and optimization of the profitability
- Ensure customer satisfaction and experience meet ING standards
- Enable knowledge sharing both within the tribe as well as communication with other tribes and Centers of Expertise.
- Share a collective responsibility to improve ING’s performance and identify opportunities to better serve and delight customers. Keeping an eye on the long term perspective and market evolution is very important. You will translate the Think Forward Strategy and changing customer behaviour into business outcomes and ensure staying on track with the focus on the right priorities. Therefore you “Think actively” about the business model and the threat of new market entrants and the impact on banking in general
- Create and guard the Orange code and beliefs of the ING way of working (within and outside the own tribe)
- Ensure compliance and regulatory requirements
Education : Master degree
Background : >10 years’ professional experience including experience at management level, with expertise in Saving and Investment Products
- Proven experience in strategic projects with high impact and in building/executing strategic roadmaps.
- Expertise in driving and steering multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience in E2E customer experience design and improvement.
- Ability to take responsibility, steer strategy and realizations based on facts and data and link to P&L; managerial courage to question and make decisions and assess impact.
- Ability to monitor external market development and adapt plan and roadmap in function of this
- Ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt approach and behaviour to the different needs and situations.
- People management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Systematic and structured way of working
- Incorporate Orange Code values and behaviors into everyday work practices
- Ability to take up responsibility, steer strategy and realizations based on facts and data –managerial courage to question and taking decisions.
- Ability to empower teams to act autonomously, think out of the box and hold them accountable.
- Ability to simplify complexity and drive operational excellence.
- Ability to support self and other team members in development.
- Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Ability to have impact through inspiring and energetic leadership style that leads teams through change.
Chez ING en France nous encourageons la diversité parce que c’est indispensable pour la réussite de notre stratégie. Tous nos postes sont handi – friendly.