IT Audit Lead
Employee | Audit | Manager/Expert | Poland | 2018-01-26 | man-181071
- Min. 5-8 years relevant working experience, of which a significant amount in IT auditing
- CISA certificate
- Good knowledge of IT environments, IT operating systems, mobile and internet technologies
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- Knowledge of IT processes
- Knowledge of IT audit methodology
Nice to have
- CISSP certificate
- Pro-active, critical, curious and like to take initiatives
- Accurate, creative in your solutions and a team player who’s capable of working in international teams, as well as independently
- Structured and performance oriented, and keen to take the initiative to make a difference
- Customer-oriented, able to put yourself in the position of an audit client without losing objectivity
- Assertive and bold enough to challenge management and recommend improvements
- Master’s or university degree in computer science or equivalent
- Proficient in English and good writing skills
- Eager to learn and has the ambition to explore the profession of internal auditing
How we work
At ING Services Polska we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures
- Participation in international projects
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous
- Participation in internal trainings
- Proper work atmosphere
- Additional Health Care
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses
- We can offer a local contract or LTA for 3-5 years.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.