IT Process Expert - Service Manager
Normal | Tech | Empleado | España | 2020-08-05 | 059833
This is Us
A team of more than one thousand people sharing an idea: doing our bit in helping our clients create a better future for themselves, providing them with the tools they need to get where they want to go.
We are a fully online bank and were born out of that idea and 20 years on, transparency, simplicity and technology continue to be the ingredients for being more than just a bank. We are proud to be one of the very first banks to work with agile methodologies.
And although we are based in Spain, we are lucky to have the opportunity to work with international teams across 44 countries, composed of women and men as equal as they are diverse. Here you are free to be who you want to be, love whomever you choose, and even go for pineapple as your pizza topping.
As an important part of ING strategy, the international project “Maggie” is multi-cultural and cross-business, and is developing a borderless, scalable, retail platform uniting Spain, France, Italy and Czech Republic.
Making things happen, helping others be successful, always being one step ahead—that’s our DNA. If you look at yourself in the mirror… we are looking forward to meeting you!
Your role and work environment
You act as Process Owner for all ITSM processes and you are responsible for IT processes continual improvement. The role is key for supporting IT management in defining and delivering IT Strategy and should act as Value Chain and Strategy Manager for the Service Portfolio delivered by IT to Business.
You ensure services delivered from and to ING Maggie complies to intragroup contracting framework, service performance is measured, reported and analyzed for further improvements, coordinate volume forecasting process and supports budgeting process in cooperation with Finance Department.
Reporting to the Tech Services Tribe Lead, you work closely with the Maggie country SLM teams, ING Global service delivery teams and external vendors providing services to Maggie.
Your key responsibilities
As an IT Process Expert in Maggie you:
Adhere to Intragroup contracting framework
- Ensure service delivered from ING Maggie are properly described including service levels and are regularly updated
- Organize and facilitate preparation of the Service Review Meetings with Service Recipient
- Coordinate Volume forecasting and Charging Agreement Process
- Facilitate regular update of SLM documentation as per year plan
- Manage the service levels including the KPI’s with the internal service providers and external vendors
- Manage and Measure the KPI, SLI, SLO on monthly basis and provide continuous improvement plans Service Performance Reporting & Support of “Data Driven Decision” Culture
- Negotiate Service Level Agreements with Business and work with other IT Departments in order to ensure delivery of services at agreed levels
- Define, Implement, Monitor and report IT Services and Processes metrics (process metrics, service level metrics, service portfolio performance metrics, organization performance metrics, compliance metrics)
- Build management reporting following agreed standards, respecting service specifics
- Maintain management reporting (incorporate improvements and agreed enhancements while keeping adherence to standard) – with support of reporting specialist
- Support teams in using management reporting
We are looking for
A leader of our Orange Code culture displaying the following behaviors:
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Team player
- Proactive and independent worker with can do attitude
Proven track record and technical skills
- Work experience: at least 3 years in an IT service level management role and at least 3 years in a managerial role, with in-depth understanding of banking environment, products and processes;
- ITIL processes;
- Proven track record in conducting service improvement programs i.e. to increase quality, effectiveness of changes, and time to market and reduce problems or incidents;
- Experience in incident & problem management;
- Process Service, customer-oriented mindset and business acumen
- IT Risk management;
- Project management skills and experience;
- Structured planning and strong analytical skills; strong coordination skills;
- Service Management – service definition, service level definition, reporting and analysis
- Analytical Skills, especially data analytics
- MS PowerPoint and Excel – advanced use
- Focus on details and delivery within agreed timelines is critical
- Operations / SSC background
- Experience with Agile way of working
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Ability to work on an international level.
What do we offer?
What goes on at ING matters much to us.
But we know that the most important things are outside the office.
So that thinking about what to have for lunch doesn’t take up your time or your cravings.
We hope you don't need to use it!
For you and all your family (spouse/partner and children).
In addition, you can enjoy our flexible remuneration model, through which you can access other services such as nursery, transport card, training aids…
Free company shuttle.
Special loan or mortgage terms after 6 months working at the bank.
And benefit from our pension plan after 2 years with us.
More health, more sports.
Runners club with your own trainer.
Clinics with professional, world-class athletes.
Physiotherapy service on site.