Internal Communication Stageur
Impiegato | Marketing / Communication | Italia | Lombardia | 2020-01-27 | 058773
The Internal Communication team is part of the Communications & Brand Experience department which is responsible of all internal engagement initiatives and external events in order to make employees Brand ambassadors and communicate internally & externally all ING values (Innovation, Sustainability and Diversity & Inclusion).
The Communication & Brand Experience team defines and manages:
Internal engagement plan
Internal Communications, events and celebrations
Internal corporate communication for CEO
Head Quarter branding
The Internal Communication Stageur will report to the team lead and will support other team members to facilitate and spread internal culture and values inside the organization, at all level and in all departments. He/she will support content’s preparation, the organization of internal and external events, internal communications campaign and sustainability.
He/she will be part also of an international team, cooperating with colleagues from other countries and ING entities.
- Contribute to all internal engagement activities and internal sustainability’s initiatives supporting the team members to deal with others department, suppliers and define graphic materials and contents;
- Support the definition of communication’s approach and contents related to the projects on all internal touchpoints (intranet, email, video);
- Contribute to finalize corporate communications (power point presentations for internal events, video, emails, graphic materials, CEO);
- Support the organization of internal and external events;
- Contribute in shooting internal video, writing and uploading intranet articles and reviewing others internal communications.
- Support on the restyling of our building furniture (in terms of branding).
- Bachelor in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Design, Economic
- International studies to be considered as a plus.
Technical, Language and other Specialized Skills:
• Extensive knowledge of Office tools;
• Good knowledge of design tools;
• Experience in managing events and internal communication;
• Creativity and story-telling ability;
• Good writing and communication skills;
• Experience to communicate face to face or direct channels with business professionals;
• Able to work in team and manage stressful deadline;
• Any experience on social media is a plus;
• Any experience in usage of CMS (Content Management system) is a plus;
• Interest for innovation and sustainability topics is a plus;
• Knowledge on economic and financial topics is a plus;
• Fluent English (C1 or above).
• Previous experiences in Internal communication or, Marketing/Events management or communication departments will be considered a plus