International Talent Program 2021 - Track Analytics
Trainees | Project / Programme management | Starter / Graduates | Belgium | Brussels | 2021-03-29 | 060137
DuringOur International Talent program also allows you to discover yourself through a wide selection of trainings tailored to your needs.
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are an industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, a strong financial position, Omni-channel distribution strategy and international network.
Do you want to work at a place where we believe that together with you we can make the difference by using machine learning to generate data driven products? Why wait, discover how today.
We are incredibly excited about and the great potential for progress and innovation. We believe that analytics is a key differentiator in bringing “anytime, anywhere, personalized” services to our customers. We wish to improve our operational processes and create new and innovative data driven products that go beyond traditional banking, such as the platform this vision will require us to build and expand on our analytical efforts and organize ourselves around focused value buckets with strong coordination capabilities of data, technology, customer journey, UX, as well as external partnerships.
differentiating ING as a leader in data-driven organization, within the banking sector and beyond. TPricing, Risk Management, Financial Crime, Customer Intelligence, Data Management, Technology and many more.
As a trainee you are supported all the way from your line manager and your Early career talent manager (trainee manager). If you are looking for additional guidance you can ask a Senior Manager to mentor you. They will coach you, inspire you, introduce you to their network and share their knowledge and insights with you.
- Has a university Master's Degree with strong mathematical background for example: Computer science, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Ops research, Engineering, Science or other related technical discipline.
- Has experience with building models in code using quantitative techniques and programming languages like Python, R., Scala, C++, Java, SAS/Matlab and open source software; testing and validate data models and data processing and use of visualization tools.
- Has knowledge and experience with Machine Learning
- Has a strong command of the English language.
- Understands the economic landscape & banking industry.
- Is a data lover, willing and able to learn and to improve technical and interpersonal skills.
- Is creative and curious.
- Is a team player who strikes effective balance between independence and acting in the interest of the team.
that the results will remain definite for a future application for one of our traineeships. This means that you cannot apply again after not passing either our assessment or interview stage.