Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Poland | ISP-13254059 | ING Tech Poland
We are looking for you if:
- If you have minimum 2 years of total work experience with a minimum of 6 months experience in AML-Transaction Monitoring investigations,
- If you have developed understanding of how money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion are executed, why, the differences between them and their impacts.
- If you have developed skills in conducting effective TM investigations, including in data and transaction analysis, research and documentation.
- If you have ability to understanding of the global financial system and banking as well as the regulatory environment and the impacts of non-compliance.
- If you are fluent English, reading and writing.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Intermediate and above in French and Dutch,
- Professional certification (CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent).
- Experience in reputable financial services organisations.