Java Developer Security @ ING Tech
Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Romania | Bucharest | 2020-11-18 | 060318
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech Romania is ING’s global hub for technology established in 2015. Focused on building strategic key capabilities, the hub provides approximately 121 services for 24 ING units globally. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance and audit.
Now, in 2021, our fast-growing organization gathers more than 1000 high-performing engineers and non-financial risk & compliance specialists that work together in global tribes.
We are part of ING TECH, based in Bucharest.
Following the Agile Scrum methodology, you will be responsible with development of security microservices for the future ING global channels.
Your day to day:
- Writing Java code (8 or higher)
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Code review, knowledge sharing, testing
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments)
- Prepare and participate in releases of software components using the automated CI/CD pipelines
What you bring to the team:
Knowledge and experience:
- You hold a University/Master degree in information technology
- Relevant experience designing Java based backend applications using following technologies, tooling, frameworks:
- Java EE, Spring, SpringBoot
- Cassandra, Oracle, other DB technologies
- Experience with Kotlin and/or other JVM languages is considered a plus
- Experience with Kafka, Tomcat, Checkmarx is considered a plus
- Familiar with CI & CD, code quality (Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible).
- Experience in working using the Agile methodology
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in application and system security
- Experience in network components and infrastructure
- Having experience in financial application development
- You are customer-focused and communicative, and you enjoy working as part of a team.
- You have a sense of initiative and are creative and solution-focused.
- You work in an organized and structured way. You are able to set up and follow a schedule.
- New technologies are your passion, and every technical problem represents a challenge.
- Able to master new material quickly and independently.
- Implements best practices and design patterns
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
Our mission it to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business and provide products services that make our customers’ life easier. What enables us to deliver best banking experience is Technology mastered by best IT specialists in the market.
Hence, with up to 9,000 IT professionals worldwide, we are constantly striving for innovation, using not only top-notch technologies but also the latest methodologies in software development.
In addition to developing products and services aimed at offering best client experience, the IT experience at ING Romania goes beyond local borders. Therefore, in recognition of the high standards of IT engineers in Romania, in 2014, ING opened a Center of Excellence that develops banking software solutions for several countries in Europe.
The IT community in ING Romania gathers more than 1000 IT specialists and it is expanding fast.
If we caught your eye, let’s chat and see how we can build the bank of the future together!