Life Insurance Expert
Medewerker | Project- / Programma- /Procesmanagement | Management / Expert | België | Brussels | 2021-03-29 | 061073
Life Insurance Expert
[Belgium, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Life Insurance Expert, it is your responsibility to become the point of contact for the Tribe Insurance regarding all Life insurance products and to ensure an efficient and customer-oriented flows.
Your key responsibilities
- Working together with colleagues having different expertise in self-steering teams
- Gaining and sharing knowledge with the team of the market and our Customers, in particular on Life products
- Ensuring seamless customer journeys that ensure the best possible online experience for our users from beginning to end and this by:
- Maintaining product offer, services and processes in collaboration / co-creation with our insurance partners for our Life insurance offer
- Continuously detecting new trends & solutions in the insurance market to improve products & services.
- Implementing the strategy taking ING’s priorities and customer’s expectations into consideration
- Managing the collaboration between the different stakeholders, 3rd party relationships and colleagues in other teams with the aim to create even more added value to our customers
We are looking for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- Strong knowledge in Life insurance products (must have)
- Experience in digital transformation projects is a strong plus
- Good analytical skills
- Proven planning & organizational skills
- Having an open mindset for innovative and new trends in the market
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French
- Master degree or Bachelor with relevant experience of at least 7 years
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.
Remuneration package in line with your experience.