Merchant Lead - Dealwise Shopping Platform
Contract de muncă | Management de Proiect | România | Bucuresti | 2020-06-26 | 059229
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
Your day to day:
- Enjoy a fantastic thrill of working in a dynamic environment with a young multinational team for the development of an innovative shopping experience
- You are responsible for defining and implementing the strategic plan(resources, skills, budgets, KPI) for your area.
- You focus on delivery through internal resources or partners, established KPI for Merchants, brands and offers into the Dealwise platform.
- You share a collective responsibility to improve Dealwise performance and identify opportunities to better serve and delight merchants and consumers.
- Keeping an eye on the long-term perspective and market evolution is very important. Building strong partnerships with large merchants and a strong network of small and medium merchants, while assuring superior service and safe business is your responsibility.
- Manage the following activities: Merchant acquisition, define and implement sales processes and manage campaigns for the merchants,
- Coordinate with ING Wholesale banking and SME businesses from different countries
- Actively look for and propose partnerships with different companies that will allow the Dealwise platform to scale faster
- Define the strategy for acquire and develop small and large merchants on the Dealwise platform
- Functional coordination of business development staff from different countries
- Ensure rapid experimentation and testing of new features for platform growth
- Manage end to end Dealwise Merchant portal with a high NPS and usage
- Define and manage an appropriate operational setup, including Agile way of working
- Recruit and develop, internal and external FTE to execute all activities in his domain
What to bring to the team?
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Min 3 years’ experience in manage Sales teams with strong results
- International coordination of teams and relationship is a plus
- Experience in CRM and retail campaigns is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of product development and Agile methodology;
- Advanced level knowledge of foreign languages (English is mandatory, German language is a plus);
- Good connection capacity; negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Excellent Verbal and written communication; market knowledge and networking abilities are highly appreciated;
- Work cooperatively under pressure;
- University degree;