ORM Risk Hub
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Philippines | Manila | 11/25/2020 | man-305651
The NFR Risk Hub Specialist is responsible in supporting Operational Risk Management (ORM) Center of Excellence (CoE) in accordance to duly approved Workplace Instructions (WPIs)
If you are good at:
Interacting with relevant stakeholders in the locations within scope of service, such as the following:
· Incident (Events) Reporting - involved in events registration and follow up on open / outstanding events, post-monitoring review of case completed / closed events, periodic status updates for open events and provide outstanding events reports to management and Local / Regional ORM.
· Issue and Action Tracking – register and close risk findings (issues) in iRisk, periodic status updates for outstanding issues and provide outstanding issues reports to management and Local / Regional ORM.
· Key Risk Indicator (KRI) Reporting – coordinate and collect KRI Data from each of the data providers from the 1st Line of Defense (1LoD), quality check the consistency of the data submitted, gather data, prepare and provide periodic KRI reports to Local / Regional ORM and manage quarterly KRI data quality review and yearly KRI evaluation process.
· NFR Information Pack - prepare and provide monthly and quarterly NFR dashboard reports for each branch / location.
· Key Control Testing (KCT) - provide administrative support in the execution and documentation of generic and specific KCT processes and ensure that related activities within Asia locations are timely communicated and execution is properly communicated.
· Management of Risk System - ensure accuracy and completeness of risk data stored in the risk system. As requested by the Business Partners, perform user access management activities, answers queries or provide training to end users, validate or enrich risk data, map risk data and objects, generate reports, perform data quality checks and test proposed system changes.
· Information and Communication – provide administrative support in the monitoring and reporting of training rolled out by ORM, follow-up on training attendance and provides periodic reporting on training completion.
If you are:
If you can:
· Work shifts for different time zones and unsociable hours consequently.
· Develop general skills to perform various structures routine operational tasks in a standard work environment.
· Have the basic ability to document knowledge of banking products and operational processes in form of work instructions and procedures.
· Train fresh grads and partially new joiners.
· Solve routine problems by using standard procedures. Understands service levels and acts on them.
· Participate and collaborate in projects. Support the implementation of improvements in the area of standard processes and technology.
If you’d like to work with:
· Risk COO
· Operational Risk Management (ORM) Center of Excellence (CoE)
· People responsible for risk management and compliance
If you want to:
· Work in downtown BGC, the country’s economic center
· Enjoy competitive compensation and allowances
· Be part of one of the most innovative and exciting digital bank in the world
· Be part of a diverse, creative, and energized team