Onboarding Specialist - Working Capital solutions with German language
Contact Centre | Starter / Graduates | Slovakia | 2020-01-21 | SLK-3030653 | from 1000€*
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesING is expanding team and hiring Onboarding specialist to support the growth ambitions of the Working capital solutions that includes receivables & payables finance businesses. The core role of the Onboarding specialist is to execute the onboarding process of new customers (suppliers of our customers) to the Supply Chain Finance programs.
You will be working with colleagues within your team, other teams of GSO and foreign offices (Working Capital Solutions related) of different disciplines and geographies. You will be important part and significant contributor supporting the Business growth of WCS.
• You will join a team of highly motivated professionals with a mission to establish ING as a Global player in the evolving Supply Chain Finance market space.
• Your specific role as Onboarding Specialist will include the onboarding of suppliers of our customers, developing a day to day working relationship with our customers while supporting them and managing the operations of deals on a daily basis via Supply Chain Finance programs.
• You will have contact with suppliers, buyers and other internal teams during onboarding process including screening and setting them up in the internal systems. You will support the team in the Netherlands by performing checks on documentation.
• You will work very closely with your team reporting to a team lead. Provide support and advice to other members of the team where needed and appropriate.
Information about the selection processPlease, send us your CV and cover letter in english via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Other BenefitsFinancial contributions:
• Language courses
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Performance based annual bonus
• Cafeteria benefit
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationFollow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1)
German - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skillsMicrosoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
Required experience1 year(s)
Personality requirements and skillsAs a highly motivated person we expect you to work independently whilst keeping the morale of the rest of your team high. We are looking for an individual who has the competence to combine targets and results with self-motivation, enthusiasm and good team player skills.
You are able to manage multiple tasks that constitute the work flow in a sound and timely manner. Your written, verbal and interpersonal skills are strong, next to that you efficiently manage your work allocation, independently working towards output and continuous improvement identification and realization. Additionally you are convincing, strong in problem analysis and judgment, creative in your solutions and see receiving constructive feedback as important conditions for good cooperation and your personal growth.
• You have 1-3 years of experience in operations, mid-office/call center function
• You are proficient in both written and spoken English as well as German
• You have the ability to easily and comfortably interact with clients at different levels of seniority
• You have structured, disciplined work approach, experience with project management, ability to work under time pressure, accuracy and attention to details is a must
• You are willing and eager to educate further and learn new things in order to get knowledge about the processes that are executed within your team
• Familiarity with legal documentation more generally is considered to be helpful
• Experience in working in an international environment with English as corporate language
• You have knowledge and experience with OPS/IT systems and MS Office systems
• You are strong team player