Payments & Daily Banking Product Specialist
Normal | Lending | Empleado | España | 2021-07-15 | 062253
This is Us.
A team of more than one thousand people sharing an idea: doing our bit in helping our clients create a better future for themselves, providing them with the tools they need to get where they want to go.
In today’s world, we know this happens because we are a fully online bank. We were born out of that idea and 20 years on, technology, simplicity and transparency continue to be the ingredients of the recipe that leaves the best taste in our mouths: being more than just a bank, someone useful in the lives of the millions of clients who have chosen us.
The way we do things also mirrors our eagerness to innovate. We are proud to be one of the very first banks to work with agile methodologies. It doesn’t ring a bell yet? No worries, we will be delighted to tell you all about it. You will find it’s one of those things you’ll want to repeat over and over.
And although we are based in Spain, we like to cross borders. We are lucky to work with international teams every day across 44 countries, composed of women and men as equal as they are diverse. Because here you are completely free to be who you want to be, love whomever you choose, and even go for pineapple as your pizza topping.
Making things happen, helping others be successful, always being one step ahead—that’s our DNA. If you look at yourself in the mirror and your reflection matches our way of being and working…we are looking forward to meeting you!
Your role and work environment:
You have an end to end responsibility for providing customers and future friends the most reliable and innovative way of managing their money and payments, focusing on the quality of the self-servicing and leveraging on the brand and bank customer obsession.
Together with the PO you will define the initiatives allowing to reach the goals of your Tribe.
You will work closely with customers and key stakeholders to achieve the initiatives that respond to the vision, strategy and road map of the Payments and Daily Banking Tribe.
You are passionate about improving the customer’s experience in the different channels and have a broad knowledge on products and services strategy.
You have a data mindset, you observe what happens around you and what we are building and challenge or adapt if we are not going in the right direction.
You work in Agile teams, focusing always in delivering value to our customers in a fast way while continuously improving the way we work.
You are also an active member of a Chapter supporting in improving the way of working and where you work on your craftsmanship.
You are a team player. You are actively involved in the maintenance, development and realization of (new) services & functionalities. As an expert, you will deliver all the necessary business know-how and skills within the Squads to realize the shared Tribe purpose.
As a CJE you will report to the Payments & Daily Banking Chapter Lead.
Your key responsibilities:
- You are representing the “voice of the customer”, have a strong vision on how to attract consumers and focus on continuously improving customer journeys we are offering
- You are responsible to develop, launch and maintain an attractive product & service value proposition on the market providing the highest customer satisfaction
- You lead to provide a differentiating experience for ING’s customers at optimal value and profitability for ING
- You are the “Business Guardian” of your product/service working with Risk, Compliance, and Legal stakeholders, to make sure our products and services comply with regulation and policies
- You lead to increase efficiency, reduce complexity, bringing the best experience in the moments of truth and pursuing for innovative solutions
- Having analytical skills, you comprehend, define, select and analyze data to garner insights that enhance the decision-making process. You are a pro-active thinker
- You translate business needs in requirements for the implementation
- You are an expert of your product & service prioritizing on value delivered for our customers in short cycles, defining a first MVP and improving with the feedback gathered
- You are able to lead and/or support complex programs, setting clear roadmaps and solving impediments
- You are creative and an out-of-the box thinker who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment where stakeholders and developers collaborate closely on a daily basis
- You contribute to develop and maintain a customer engagement strategy focus on improving the conversion funnels
- You contribute to create and constantly optimize the end to end processes supported by an operations management mindset
- You contribute to build commercial plan, upselling and cross selling strategy
- You contribute to support the adoption of cyber security practices for effectively protect our customers against risks in the digital world
What are we looking for?
By fulfilling the CJE role:
- You actively support and work with colleagues from your and other Tribes to ensure all solutions and processes are compliant and fit-for-purpose.
- You are able to simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly to various international stakeholders
- You apply your experience in delivery in the fast-changing context of transformation to achieve results
- You ensure compliance with ING’s policies and standards
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, Tribes, Squads, Chapters
Proven track record and technical skills
- Master or bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience
- Driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people
- Experience in digital transformation and in the design and improvement of digital customer journeys
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving mindset, with ability to challenge the status quo and identify improvement initiatives
- Proven program management, planning & organizational skills
- Clear communications skills (written and oral)
- Passionate about innovation and new market trends
- Fluent oral and written English skills.
- Team player
- Self-organized and able to simplify in essential elements to accomplish the goals
- Negotiation and stakeholder management.
- Making things happen thanks to your ‘can do’ attitude.
What do we offer?
The time you spend at work, the challenges you face or the lessons you get are very important, but… What about your personal life? At ING we want your work to fill you in every way, and that is why we take care of even the smallest detail.
Check out what is waiting for you!
So that thinking about what to have for lunch doesn’t take up your time or your cravings.
Our house will be your home.
In our offices you can find electric mobility solutions, doctor, hairdresser, gym, urban orchard, The Good Service (to help you in your arrangements) and much more!
We hope you don't need to use it!
For you and all your family (spouse/partner and children).
In addition, you can enjoy our flexible remuneration model, through which you can access other services such as nursery, transport card, training aids…
Free company shuttle.
Special loan or mortgage terms after 6 months working at the bank.
And benefit from our pension plan after 2 years with us.
More health, more sports.
Runners club with your own trainer.
Clinics with professional, world-class athletes.
Physiotherapy service on site.