Portfolio and Road Manager for Tribe Finance & Risk Support Chain
Employee | Accounting / Finance | Professional | Belgium | Brussels | 2020-08-05 | 059770
Tribe wide Portfolio and Road Manager for the tribe Finance and Risk Support Chain
[Full time, ING Brussels]
Your role & work environment
As tribe wide Portfolio and Road Manager you maintain a mid-term change planning and you ensure the timely realisation of the committed changes in the quarterly QBR. You do this for the Finance and Risk activities in scope of the tribe.
The Tribe Finance and Risk Support Chain’s #1 objective is to keep ING Belgium licensed to operate, through the maintenance and upgrade of its Finance and Risk Reporting systems, keeping these Safe & Compliant and improving them along the way.
Your key responsibilities
- Tribe wide Portfolio Management:
You install and maintain a forward looking process (18 months view) to ensure that regulatory changes, upcoming business needs, technology changes, … are timely identified and included in the long term backlog of the tribe.
For this you keep an excellent relation with the different stakeholders of the tribe, which are the Finance organisation, the Risk management department, the Tech line, the Group support functions and if applicable external authorities.
You challenge the upcoming demands and you translate them into projects
- Tribe wide Road Management: You ensure the timely delivery of the change initiatives of the tribe.
For this you play a leading role in the quarterly business review : together with the PO’s you define a challenging, but realistic backlog for each squad for the upcoming quarter. This in line with the available capacity.
You support the squads in their execution of the backlog. If needed you advise in priority setting and you help resolving impediments.
You ensure that the most pressing needs of the business are met.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As tribe wide Portfolio and Road Manager you are :
- Holding a master degree, with minimum 5 years’ working experience in a similar role of portfolio manager or road manager
- Having business knowledge about Accounting, Financial Reporting, Analytical Reporting and Credit Risk Management is a great plus. Having a genuine interest in these domains is a must
- Communicative, and able to connect with different types of stakeholders at different levels (business teams, managers, senior leaders, tech-people)
- Eager to understand complex situations and able to translate them in concrete actions
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward
- Out of the Box thinker, can do mentality and solutions oriented are a must
- Well organized and autonomous
- Fluent in Dutch or French AND English
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the tribe Finance and Risk Support Chain, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!