Sales | Lombardia | 2019-12-23 | 058488
The Pricing Expert will support the Head of Pricing in the effectivemanagement and implementation of the pricing strategy. He/She will collaboratewith different internal stakeholders (as for example Finance, Marketing,Products, etc.) and he/she will take part in projects with pricing impacts.
- Monitoring the prices evolution in the market through the development and regular updating of market benchmarks on selected peers;
- Identifying potential repricing opportunities resulting from regulation evolution, tracking of internal costs and other elements (e.g. “giustificati motivi”);
- Quantification of the economic impacts of unilateral changes;
- Monitoring the pricing applied to customers through the periodic analysis of the evolution of prices and of the distribution channels (price granted, exemptions, impact, etc.);
- Development of pricing proposals of new products;
- Analysis of new fees’ implementation inside projects held for commercial or regulatory needs.
- University degree in Economic or Statistical disciplines;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of pricing, transparency and banking products;
- Knowledge of banking regulation (mainly art. 118 and 126-sexies TUB)
- Previous working experience in the financial sector (inside or through consultancy);
- Fluent English both written and spoken;
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (i.e. Excel and Power Point).