Product Owner - Credit Risk Modelling (Risk Hub)
Employee | Risk Management | Manager/Expert | Poland | ISP-86965551 | ING Tech Poland
We are looking for you if:
- You can work with data and models, and draw constructive conclusions based on them.
- You have professional experience in the area of modelling and/or validation of credit risk, regulatory (Basel/IRB, IFRS9) and/or non-regulatory models (e.g. credit approval models).
- You have knowledge and practical experience in working in the SCRUM team.
- You can create a product vision that would bring the greatest value to the customer.
- You can work with clients and stakeholders. Understand their needs and pass them to the team.
- You have a university degree (preferred fields of econometrics, quantitative methods, statistics, other exact majors).
- You are positive about cooperation and group work on the implementation of tasks in an international environment.
- You have a very good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience in the role of Product Owner and work with the Product Backlog.
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Knowledge of regulations (Basel, EBA, IFRS9).
- Experience in projects related to data modeling or credit risk.
- Experience in statistical programming (eg Python, R, SAS).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Communication and presentation skills, advanced level of English (C1 or above).
- Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set.
- Keen on innovation.
- Analytical and critical attitude.