Proposal Expert at Sales support
Accounting / Finance | Professional | Slovakia | 2020-05-11 | SLK-3771001 | *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWe hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. We expect you to stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility.
As a Cash Advisory & Structuring Specialist you will be working for Transaction Services (‘TS’) in ING Wholesale Banking. TS offers a comprehensive range of products to Corporate Clients and Financial Institutions across Europe, Asia and the US.
As a Cash Advisory & Structuring Proposal Officer, you will play an active role in answering Requests for Proposal (RfPs) and Requests for Information (RfIs) for our clients and delivering top quality customised proposals and presentations.
Activities comprise all products in the TS domain of Payments & Cash Management including merchant acquiring services and our partner banking activities and, to some extent, Trade solutions.
You will be working in a team within a professional, dynamic and international environment where you can make a visible contribution to the sales process through solution driven thinking and cross-selling.
Tasks and responsibilities
The job is a key element in the TS Sales process and requires a combination of strong analytical skills, professional writing in the English language and strong client focus. Knowledge of international TS Products and Solutions is preferred.
• You will be responsibile for managing RfPs and RfIs and producing top quality multi-product proposals for strategic/key clients including:
• Be the single point of contact for all RfP/RfI related matters i.e. coordinate timelines, set up deal team kick off meetings, allocate resources
• Preparing proposals/answers
• Challenging deal team to reach the best possible solution
• Create proposals that match our client’s objectives and highlight ING’s TS capabilities and strengths
• Ensuring correct look and feel of documents
• You will prepare customised PowerPoint presentations for client pitches and beauty parades
• You will be responsible for actively maintaining and developing the information database and proposal material.
• You will be working closely with the Cash Advisory & Structuring Specialists and provide input for knowledge transfers, best practices and Product Tribes
• You will work with a wide range of stakeholders, TS Sales, TS Product Management Tribes, Corporate Clients, Financial Institutions and the ING International network
Information about the selection process
Other BenefitsFinancial contributions:
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Trainings and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationUniversity education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skillsEducation:
• University education (Bachelor's degree or Master's
degree) preferably in Economics, Accounting or
Finance (above average academic grades)
• Excellent level in written English (near- native
knowledge) and strong verbal communication skills
• At least 2 years of work experience in transaction
driven environment (preferably in Transaction
Services in the areas of Payments & Cash
• At ease with managing time-sensitive projects with a
large number of stakeholders
• You have strong analytical skills and a client focused mentality
• You have advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
• You have editing and proof-reading skills
• You have a result-oriented mind-set and strive for high quality
• You can work in a structured and systematic way
• You have a problem solving mentality
• You are an effective team player who likes to work in a collaborative style
• You have strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders across the ING network
• You are willing to learn every day in a continuous moving global environment with high expectations of service.
• Flexibility is required in order to get things done. You do not just give up when things are not going well, and you know who or where to turn to within the organisation if you need support.