Senior Android Developer @ ING Tech
Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Romania | Bucharest | 2020-05-05 | 059171
ING Tech Romania is ING’s global hub for technology established in 2015. Focused on building strategic key capabilities, the hub provides approximately 121 services for 24 ING units globally. These services are grouped in the following main categories: software development; data management; non-financial risk & compliance and audit.
Now, in 2021, our fast-growing organization gathers more than 1000 high-performing engineers and non-financial risk & compliance specialists that work together in global tribes.
ING Tech is looking for enthusiastic mobile developers to build its first mobile team.
You will be at the heart of creating the mobile development capabilities of ING Tech Romania – more exactly, the development of the ING Netherlands & Belgium mobile banking application.
Basically, your work will figure on the screens of more than 10 million ING customers in 3 major ING countries.
If you want to be relevant, if you love challenge but also enjoy working with great people – we’re looking for one another.
What we look for:
- Android development using Kotlin;
- Familiar with modern Android development (e.g. JetPack, coroutines);
- Experience with highly customized UI design. Visual aspects of the app are really important for us;
- Experience with CI (continuous integration) and knowledge of industry-standard tools. (e.g. for IOS - Carthage, Fastlane).;
- Experienced with test driven development & test automation and experience with UI Test automation (e.g. for IOS - XCTest);
- Write testable & test covered code;
- Offer technical leading, guidance and mentoring to the Android team (this is not a people management role).
- Teach you;
- Learn from you;
- Find and boost your strong points;
- Set you up for success;
- Grow together with you.