Senior Collections Officer
Employee | Administration / Operations | Professional | Australia | New South Wales | KCC-00 | 2020-02-17 | REQ-10023187
ING Customer Operations is a supportive and dynamic team delivering innovative financial lending products which are at the forefront of digital banking in Australia. The Bank currently operates in Consumer, Residential and Commercial markets.
This role forms part of the Collections Team and provides support to the Tuggerah Collections Business Unit including day-to-day management of the team, workforce management and the automated dialler.
This role is responsible for effectively allocating work across the team and closely monitoring throughout the day to ensure Service Level Agreements and team targets are met. This role also acts as the first point of contact/escalation for technical and/or client issues for Team Members, providing feedback and coaching to Collection Officers.
What are you going to do?
- Monitoring, prioritising resources across queues to ensure SLAs are met;
- Assist with processing customer requests to ensure SLAs are met;
- Monitoring individual contribution levels and assisting individuals improve output;
- Providing technical/specialist support for processing of complex requests;
- Identifying knowledge gaps and training requirements within the team;
- Developing coaching and/or development plans for team members; and
- Assisting with recruitment of new team members.
What are we looking for? Someone who possess…
- Minimum 3 years’ collections experience;
- Proven coaching and mentoring experience;
- Experience within the financial services industry;
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and legislation;
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task;
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities; and
- Effective decision-making skills.
At ING in Australia, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)