Senior Digital Journey Expert
Employé / CDI | Marketing / Communication | Expérimentés | Belgique | 2020-02-07 | 058881
Senior Digital Journey Expert (CJE)
Brussels, full-time, contract indefinite duration
We redefine banking. How about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be a part of!
Want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our agile way of working? If so, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
Your role & work environment
As a Digital Journey Expert (CJE), your challenge is to offer our clients the best digital customer experience for their financial needs in every important step of their life.
You will analyze the needs & behaviours of our customers when banking on their smartphone, tablet and computer. Armed with those insights, you will design, develop & and optimize customer journeys to create the best online experience and to drive digital sales and servicing.
Next to conversion optimisation, you will also help on the run of commercial campaigns to drive an optimal traffic towards the digital channels by analyzing organic, paid & social media figures.
Your success indicators will be the sales contribution of the digital channels and the growth of the segment.
Depending on your professional background and personal affinity you will be part of either the Private Individuals, Professionals or Business segment, serving both Belgian and Dutch markets.
Your key responsibilities
- You develop digital customer experiences that delight our clients in a smart, easy and personal way.
- You analyze client behaviour to optimize the customer journey & drive digital sales.
- You develop the ideal communication, content & channel mix based on customer needs.
- You will support the run of digital marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the communications department.
We are looking for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
- You put the customer 1st. You have a strong affinity with either the private individuals, professionals or business markets and the rapidly changing customer needs.
- You have a 5 to 10 years’ experience in digital strategy, e-commerce, digital marketing, content management and/or innovation and a strong belief that digital is the way forward.
- You love collaborating with different people and working within an international context, closely connected with colleagues in the Netherlands.
- Change, innovation & testing is part of your DNA: you are interested in how the world evolves, and translate this into the continuous improvement of our customer propositions & way of working.
- You hold a Master’s degree or are qualified with relevant experience.
- Your are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
The possibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our international teams, and our knowledge sharing culture.