Senior Finance Service Management Specialist
Employee | Accounting / Finance | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2020-01-13 | REQ-10024923
Global Services, Circle Business Partner Services
Do you help us on building the Center of Excellence providing our customers an excellent service experience? We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Business Partner who will make the difference!
Your working environment
Global Services is the central partner for trusted accounting and reporting services amongst others Statutory and Regulatory Reporting in order to empower INGs businesses to be competitive through excellent data and reports. Therefore, we promise our customers that they can count on us by delivering on promises, building trust, simplifying work, learning & improving and being passionate.
The Business Partner Services (BPS) team is part of Global Services (GS). Our purpose is to be the point of contact for all of our stakeholders on the services provided by GS. The Business Partner Services (BPS) team:
- Have in-depth knowledge of the activities and products of the customers they support
- Monitor the execution of services per the Statement of Services and have regular service meetings
- Performs monthly and quarterly analysis on statutory and regulatory reporting and make sure that questions regarding accounting and reporting are followed up.
Furthermore the BPS team is process owners for several processes and taking care of process standardization, improvements and alignment within GS. General controls such as SOX, Minimum Standards together with Technical Reviews, preparing the In Control Statements and Finance to Risk reconciliations are also part of BPS responsibility.
However enough about us, let’s talk about you!
We are looking for an experienced Finance Specialist who likes to work in an international environment with a lot of customer contact. You will have regular customer meetings with solving and addressing their questions regarding our services.
Building up knowledge of our customer business and using your accounting, statutory and regulatory reporting knowledge is part of the job. You will improve and work on efficient and standardized end to end processes and perform analyses on statutory and regulatory reporting.
How to succeed
- HO/WO working level
- Preferable experience with IFRS and Regulatory reporting
- Relevant Finance Specialist experience (accounting, statutory and regulatory reporting)
- Able to listen and advise customers about services, questions and improvements
- A communicator who can make the connection with our customers and other teams.
- Initiator to improve and standardize processes within GS
- Previous work experience in the agile work method is beneficial but no essential
What we offer
Working for GS means working in a challenging dynamic environment with international contact, with room for initiative, drive and growth.
A job from 36 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week.
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING.