Senior IT Auditor
Employee | Audit | Manager/Expert | Poland | 2018/01/26 | man-181065
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably as an IT security specialist or an IT auditor
- Good knowledge of IT environments and processes, operating systems, mobile and internet technologies
- Knowledge about cloud computing
- Knowledge of the IT audit methodology
- Analytical thinking
Nice to have
- Pro-active, critical and willingness to take on challenges
- Accuracy and organization
- Customer-oriented to be able to put yourself in the position of customer control without losing objectivity
- Assertiveness and courage to challenge management and recommend improvements
- Willingness to learn and develop in the area of IT audit
- Higher education in IT or related
- Fluent knowledge of English in speaking and writing
How we work
At ING Services Polska we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- Work in a developing business area of international corporate structures
- Participation in international projects
- Access to the latest technology – Keeping your professional development continuous
- Participation in internal trainings
- Proper work atmosphere
- Additional Health Care
- Additional benefits such as: financial bonuses, Multisport card, group life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (EPP), English courses
- We can offer a local contract or LTA for 3-5 years.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.