Senior Procurement Officer
Administration / Operations | Professional | Slovakia | 2020-02-03 | SLK-3810196 | 2100
Job description, responsibilities and duties• Improving procurement process in organisation in accordance with corporate standards;
• Providing procurement support to internal clients (IT, HR, Facility Management etc.) in their day-to-day activities;
• Preparing and updating procedures in accordance with corporate minimum standards and policies;
• Support local Accounting department with their activities due to the CRM System setup;
• Re-negotiation of existing and negotiations of new contracts on demand by corporate’s minimum standards and internal clients;
• Maintaining contract and vendor management in local CRM system;
• Organizing and carrying out suppliers selection processes for the local unit;
• Supporting procurement activities in the international suppliers selection processes;
• Analyzing markets and price tendencies;
• Participation in a project relates to procurement area.
In addition you:
• Are in charge of the correct relationship with the functional owners;
• Carry out negotiations with the strategic suppliers;
• Develop negotiation strategies and you are responsible for the communication in a given procurement process;
• Prepare strategic procurement plans for the goods/services categories;
• Develop draft agreements and templates clauses which are based on existing procedures. You agree these clauses with the involved stakeholders;
• Control and oversee procurement processes in terms of compliance;
• Get the most competitive terms and conditions for the purchased goods and services in the dynamic market;
Information about the selection processPlease, send us your CV via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Other BenefitsFinancial contributions:
• Life events (marriage/partnership, childbirth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Training's and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, team-buildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
Required educationSecondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Advanced (C1)
Required experience5 year(s)
Personality requirements and skillsThe dynamic environment of ING BSS requires a motivated and result driven professional who is an effective team player, takes initiative and is independent.
You recognize yourself in the following:
• You are good at independent work, flexible, accurate, result-oriented with a positive drive and you go for the joint result.
• You have strong analytical problem-analyzing and judgement skills
• You have excellent negotiation skills, communication skills with internal and external clients.
• Indirect procurement experience is a MUST
• Experience in supplier management and categorical management
• You are fluent in Slovak + English both verbal and written
• 5 years relevant working experience in general Procurement area
• You have excellent administrative skills (and experience with MS Office application Word and Excel)
• Project implementation experience is a plus