Senior Product Owner
Assignment | Sales / Relationship management | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2020-01-21 | REQ-10024471
ING CoorpID is looking for a Senior Product Owner.
Do you want to be part of the most interesting initiative of Wholesale Banking Innovation? Where you can disrupt KYC by re-inventing KYC as we know it? Come and join the team of CoorpID!
Working at CoorpID as a Senior Product Owner allows you to define and execute the product development and product evolution. You will be one of the key people providing vision and leadership for guiding the team and the stakeholders through the scaling-up to success.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Product Owner within CoorpID, you will play a key role in defining and executing Agile product development.
This will be in a scale-up context, enabling sales growth, customer retention and product evolution. As part of the leadership team, you will define quarterly Objectives and Key Results and translate these to the product development team.
You will be working in a high-performance team that sets itself apart from the competition by fast learning cycles, radical thinking, experimentation, and unlimited energy. Your primary goal is to solve big, hairy business problems in the world of KYC together with the rest of the scale-up team.
How to succeed
- A Master degree
- Strong knowledge of and experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Created product visions, business models and strategic product roadmaps
- Demonstrated being an entrepreneur and a leader in an international environment
- Excellent command of English and Dutch
Nice to have
- Management consulting and/or program management experience
- A solid understanding of the KYC challenges within corporates and/or banks
- Experience in a scale-up
What we oﬀer
- Annual salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
- Great secondary Benefits like a 13th month, pension plan and Individual Savings Contribution (3.5% of your gross annual salary);
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best;
- Progressive way of working, so that new ideas come to life;
CoorpID is rapidly scaling up. For this, we’re very happy to offer you a one year contract.
If you are already a member of the ING family, an STA or LTA is also possible.
For more information please contact Winston Imanuel at Winston.Imanuel@ING.com or apply directly online.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.