Service Delivery Performance Lead
Employee | Human Resources | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2020-05-29 | REQ-10027906
Service Delivery Performance Lead
Our ING Think Forward Strategy is all about empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and business. And it’s important that our Human Resources team can help ING to deliver the strategy. In order to do so, our Human Resources team has a People Vision - to build the craftsmanship and engagement of everyone at ING for them to deliver on the purpose and the strategy of our bank. We do this by creating greater leaders and better managers and by offering people services that create a differentiating employee experience.
In order to deliver the People Vision, our Human Resources team consists of three focus areas: People Services, Centres of Expertise and HR Business Partners. Recently, the three Human Resources areas embarked on a major Human Resources transformation program – HR unite - which aims to build an integrated Human Resources team with standardised processes, a single People Information System (Workday), solution building by globalized Centres of Expertise and a dedicated integrated People Services organisation. Whilst many milestones have been achieved so far, the program has entered its next phase and the vacancy for a Service Delivery Performance Lead has arisen to create a positive impact on the execution of the services managed by Global People Services and on the further implementation of the HR unite program.
About our Team
As part of the Global People Services team, the Service Performance and Compliance team aims to make sure that within Global Human Resources we have and keep our Human Resources license to operate by having compliant processes, systems and executions (including performances) supported by the right policies and the right sourcing suppliers at the one hand, and at the other hand monitoring performance of Suppliers/Vendors and making sure the service delivery is in line or higher than contractually agreed.
The purpose of the Service Delivery Performance Lead role is to be responsible for developing and executing the Service Delivery Performance framework, which would include the value chain, definition of qualitative and quantitative measurements, identification of reporting tools and explanation of the measurement processes to maximize value and impact of people services.
The role reports to the Head of Service Performance & Compliance. The role is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
What you’ll do
- You develop delivery standards/guidelines to ensure consistent delivery of people solutions for the desired objective and impact
- You define service quality and employee engagement measures and embed into the performance dashboard
- You measure impact and effectiveness of solution implementation, quality and risks in delivery and take corrective actions by working together with service delivery leads and process leads
- You control day to day service delivery quality through the metrics defined in the legal agreements and contact the service delivery leads in case of low performance to identify the derailers
- You analyse the efficiency of vendors from a service performance management perspective based on contractual commitments and SLAs.
- You enable decision making process in Global People Services for all the service quality and employee satisfaction discussions
- You are responsible for set-up and the operations of the performance board(s) which operates from an investment perspective to ensure that the service delivery (including continuous improvement/innovations) are in line with the strategic ambitions
- You drive continuous improvement and enable higher service levels (SLAs) through suggestions on new initiatives, you work with process leads, service delivery leads and employee experience team
- You ensure the processes and data inputs are fit for purpose and drive quality reporting
- You evaluate vendors (including learning vendors and trainers) on quality of execution and impact
How to succeed
- You are analytical and data driven
- You have strong organisational sensitivity; the ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of the organisation;
- You have ability to challenge leads in service centres, process owners and other stakeholders on their key performance indicators, improvement roadmaps and their delivery standards
- You have the ability to inspire and empower colleagues to work towards the same purpose with integrity and clear judgement
- You can build high performing teams through energetic leadership
- You can display style flexibility and adapt plan, approach and behaviour to the different needs and situations
- You take ownership and have the leadership courage to question and make decisions;
- You have high resilience and the ability to navigate through ambiguity;
- You can work independently, sticking to your principles despite pressure – are assertive
- You have minimum 7 years of progressive HR operations experience
- You have process improvement or optimization experience
- You have program or project management experience
- You have proficient skills and experience in data analysis and reporting
- You have profound knowledge of written and oral English
- You hold a Master’s Degree (preferred)
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.
What we offer
- A job for 40 hours per week
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life