Specialist Road Manager in Strategic Change & Business Management
Employé / CDI | Gestion de projet / Programme / Processus | Expérimentés | Belgique | Bruxelles | 2021-07-23 | 062283
Specialist Road Manager
Permanent, H, Belgium (Bruxelles)
Your role & work environment
As part of the development towards a “More Digital- and Data driven Bank”, ING is renewing the risk data management capabilities globally. The Risk Department has the objective to ensure that ING is and remains a safe and compliant Bank not only from a legal and regulatory perspective but also from a financial perspective.
In a context where the role of data is essential in being successful to realize this objective the Strategic Change & Business Management department is looking for a Specialist Road Manager to join the team in order to deliver in a high pace environment. Therefore readily available, reliable and well governed data which is fully fit for purpose is essential and it will be the basis for important decisions, creation of (non) regulatory models as well as the essential monitoring of the risk portfolio’s.
Your key responsibilities
- Contributes to the definition of deliverables and criteria of success in agreement with the programme sponsor
- Contributes to the organisation of the programme around the deliverables agreed, establishes priorities, defines the planning, the budget and ensure approval
- Take a lead to identify of risks and dependencies, and to the mitigating actions to be implemented to manage these
- Contributes to the organisation, validation and allocation of resources with the Tribe Lead(s), as well as optimal use of the skills required in the context of the programme
- Supports coordination of the programme, delivery of intermediary and final deliverables, financial management, achievement of the expected benefits and of meeting the quality criteria
- Ensures deliverables are included in the Tribe Quarterly Business Reviews
- Organises the monitoring of recommendations and achievement of programme's objectives
- Documents the practices and tools developed with a view to sharing for future use
- Organize the programme closure in agreement with the steering committee
Strategic advice and solution design:
- Proposes, in line with the bank's strategy, a relevant and value adding analysis of complex issues proposed
- Brings together, to facilitate decision-making, elements and facts, formulates and tests assumptions, clarifies, explains, formulates conclusions and proposes pragmatic solutions structured around specific deliverables with measurable benefits
Change Management and communication:
- Able to take decisions at a tactical and/or strategic level and, to do so, build a relationship of trust with management and/or subordinates
- inspires and motivates stakeholders and projects’ members, in order to achieve a common objective
- defines and presents the final solution and the impact on the organisation, whilst explaining and defending the reasons for choosing the solution
- handles communication relating to the programme to ensure the understanding, acceptance and appropriate implementation of the solution proposed
- leads by example and/or becomes a key player
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Specialist Road Manager you will also need:
- Level of knowledge Master's or equivalent through experience.
- Relevant experience of 8 to 10 years
- In-depth knowledge of project management and change management
- In-depth knowledge of the banking sector
- In-depth knowledge of programme, performance and process management
- In-depth knowledge of operational excellence and governance
- Knowledge of the organisation, the services offered and the activities of the various departments.
- Proficient in English (verbal and writing).
- Motivates colleagues in the Squads and ensures that they cooperate in order to achieve an objective
- Defines the priorities in the various activities for which they are responsible
- Ensures optimal management of resources.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Strategic Change & Business Management department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- Possibility to participate in courses and trainings
- Challenging projects & a steep learning curve