Stagiaire Marketing (m/f)
Traineeship | Marketing / Communication | Jeunes diplômés | Luxembourg | 2020-02-14 | 058942
ING Luxembourg is looking for a Marketing Intern (m/f) for its Campaigns & Customer Intelligence team to start in June 2020 for 6 months (with an internship agreement delivered by a school/university).
Tasks will vary widely and provide the opportunity to have work experience across many facets of Marketing.
- Assist with campaign plans and briefs to agencies and internal implementation resources by publishing timely, clear and comprehensive creative briefs – and assist with workflow through development
- Assist with management of all marketing communications and sales support programs (including email, newsletter, ad hoc sales support materials)
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- University degree in a marketing and communications related field
- Basic understanding of marketing/communication tools and techniques
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010
- Ability to manage multiple deadline-driven tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal communication and organizational skills
- Good judgment and team skills
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities, and willingness to learn
- Fluent in English or French