Talent Acquisition Internship
Internship | Human Resources | Starter / Graduates | Belgium | Brussels | 2021-01-06 | 060201
Talent Acquisition Intern
[Internship, full-time, three months at least, Brussels, knowledge of French, Dutch and English]
Only for Students currently enrolled in a Master Degree
Your role & work environment
Join our Talent Acquisition Team !
We manage the internal and external recruitment for ING Bank in Belgium.
Within the Talent Acquisition department, you will help us to review and implement our campus recruitment approach, participate to our event activities, take part of the recruitment process and actively hire our future trainees.
Your key responsibilities
You will be actively involved in the Recruitment Campus planning & events and also in the Recruitment process itself.
Recruitment Campus :
- Support our Campus Recruitment lead in the implementation of a new approach
- Analyse big trends existing
- Develop tooling and reporting to follow-up on these events
- Prepare with our Campus Recruitment lead and our Employer Branding team content for presentations
- Take part in these recruitment activities (virtual careers fairs, presentations,etc.)
Recruitment process :
- Take part in the recruitiment process and supporting the team with:
- The opening of our position
- Candidates CV screening
- Pro-active search for candidates
- Participation in the interview selection (competency-based/STAR method) until the feedback to candidates
- The opening of our position
Internship recruitment :
- You will actively participate to the recruitment of the ING interns
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern :
- You are passionate about people
- You are a good listener
- You are resourceful and you can take the lead
- You are autonomous and are able to complete a task on time and in quality
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and have a very good knowledge of English
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You are in the first or second year of your Master's degree
- You are looking for an internship of at least three months as part of your studies
We offer you
A clear purpose :
- Personal growth & challenging work with nice opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!