Test Manager H/F
Employee | Project / Programme management | Professional | France | 2020-02-06 | REQ-10025842
Test Manager H/F
Here at ING we are on our way to achieving ambitious plans and it's our people who will help us get there; who take it on, make it happen and are always a step ahead.
In line with this vision, we are looking for champions to deliver our strategy and redefine ING’s protection business making us the "go-to place for financial needs”.
We believe in creating simple, personalised and transparent solutions that enable our customers to stay one step ahead in life and business. For protection this means stepping away from traditional insurance to predictive, personalised protection and services that match the life stage needs of our customers.
To digitally deliver this ING has entered into a Joint Venture with AXA, a global Insurance partner. Together we will shape the market, building a scalable international platform that unifies multiple markets, creating one ecosystem of protection propositions and experiences across Life and Non-life products.
We aim to crack the market - insurance has a low trust level and only <0.1% of customers across Europe are served via digital bancassurance. Are you a dynamic talent ready to crack the market and deliver a greenfield business model with No.1 NPS service? If so, join our inspiring international agile team to create the future.
To inspire you for the road ahead – some of the challenges we face are:
Building a newly formed central Joint Venture that becomes one organization and delivers on the strategy to all international markets
Creating market disruption - through intuitive design that delivers PIRS (personal, instant, relevant and seamless) processes for hyper customer centricity
Building an ecosystem of Living, Mobility, Wellness propositions and services that deliver forward looking protection, keeping ING customers one step ahead
Working agile – creating open workflows focused on impact and execution that drives customer satisfaction and commercial success
Translating our combined data into valuable business insights and international customer needs – to drive fast flow work models for central and BU’s to deliver on
Integrating into Business Units and on-boarding new ING entities
Aligning with HO’s whilst retaining a ‘greenfield’ approach to market
- Refine/build on top of existing Dare Global Test Strategy to ensure:
- 3 countries rollouts for this year
- 3 countries frequent releases, every Sprint
- Central Dare/Local country alignment
- Maximum agility and quality (relying on prioritization)
- “Test and Learn” approach
- Explain roles and responsibilities
- Identify SPOCs in the countries
- Coordinate the User Acceptance Testing phases for Dare:
- Define platform “must-test” coverage where extra-care is needed (both happy and unhappy pathes), so you can support the countries into writing their test cases
- Align with Product Owners on upcoming features
- Attend Agile ceremonies especially Sprint Reviews to understand what is rolled-out
- Communicate/report on progress of Dare tests to the countries via a “quality pack” leveraging on test tools such as Selenium or Karate
- Help/coordinate test data availability on Acceptance Environment at any time
- Organize daily calls with each country during the 3 days UAT campaign per release to monitor 2 dimensions:
- Bug fixing
- Progress of test coverage
- Obtain/gather green lights from countries prior to Change Advisory Boards
- Help countries define logistics around testing if they have questions
- Define tools that will be used within Dare and how countries can leverage on those
- Travel on-site when needed to create a sustainable relationship with local countries
- Support standard best practices of Agile test management within Dare along with Agile Coach and Global Scrum Master:
- Define clear roles, processes, ceremonies around agile test management
- Train different people to ensure everyone follows the same rules
- Improve dashboards
- 5 years experience as Quality Analyst and 10+ years as Agile Test Manager on international fast-paced projects with lots of dependencies
- Developer background is a plus
- Able to travel on a regular basis
- Fluent in English
Rigorous, organized with good analysis skills. You are able to manage different testing skills/mindsets/tools and cultures.
Permanent position (CDI) based in Paris (8ème arrondissement, rue du colisée)