IT DevOps Engineer
Information Technology | 2021-09-21 | 062890
The mission of the role is to continuously improve the delivery pipeline promoting and implementing practices, architectures, tools, technologies and automation underlying the DevOps culture.
- Improve the automation of the SDLC processes supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery practices, test automation, deploy and configuration management automation, IaaC.
- Taking ownership of CI/CD pipelines and continuously working to improve them.
- Take part of architecture and development teams activities supporting principles and practices underlying the devops culture.
- Promote and introduce best practices and technologies into the IT areas with passion and in a proactive way.
- Lead the migration to Azure DevOps platform for all the software applications.
- Guarantee the compliance to ING Minimum Standards.
- University degree in Engineering / Informatics.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD toolchain such as Azure DevOps, Atlassian or Jenkins in complex scenario.
- Hands-on experience with programming and scripting languages such as Java/Groovy, powershell, bash.
- Hands-on experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernates.
- Hands-on experience in usage of automation of configuration management automation platform (e.g. Ansible).
- Experience with versioning systems (Git).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Linux systems.
- Knowledge of build tools such as Maven, Gradle.
- Knowledge of quality and security analysis tools such as Sonarqube and Checkmarx.
- Preferable experience in log and monitoring management platform.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience and majority of it preferred in a direct retail operation/finance or a consulting firm working for a direct retail operation.
- Strong Personal management (task assignment, tracking and quality assessment).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- A curious, innovative and energetic attitude to technologies and learning is essential to this role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills essential for role
- Negotiation skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Team orientated
- Adaptable and open minded