Market Research Stageur
Marketing & Communication | 2022-10-10 | 067098
She/he collaborates in the definition and implementation of market research and customer insight analysis.
She/he supports the develop of researches accordingly to bank objectives and manages the market research agencies.
- Support the design, setup and interpretation of market researches (qualitative e quantitative), both with partner and internal tool, managing the process of distribution through internal direct email
- Manage the selection of target and methodology for market research and Customer Journey tracking
- Work in close contact with the market research agencies in the develop of projects, in all the phases of the process (from setup to presentation of results).
- Monitor the Voice of Customer through the Text Analytics (and manage the update of its platform) in order to collect and share useful insight to improve the Customer Experience
- Manage the reporting of Voice of Customer Dashboard (with data and analysis from different sources)
- Monitor the brand performance (brand awareness, brand image…)
- Use data from different sources (ad hoc researches, tracking, scenario, customer journey…) to support the internal stakeholder with specific analysis.
- Share the info (from market researches and Customer Journey KPI) locally and with Head Office.
Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Sociology, Psychology or other similar discipline.
Technical, Language and other Specialised Skills:
- English: good knowledge of written and spoken language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Good analytical skills
- Passion for quantitative data analysis and interest in understanding consumer behaviors.
Duration: Stage (6 mesi)
Location: Milan, Italy