Marketing & Communication | Lombardia | 2022-09-16 | 066904
Job Title: UX Expert
The purpose of these UX activities is to increase customer satisfaction, user-friendliness and accessibility of ING’s digital services, all of it by aligning with the bank's strategy to increase customer engagement and conversion rates.
You will work closely with the business and delivery squads in a cross-country and cross-functional Agile environment to ensure that what is delivered meets customer needs and our quality standards.
You’ll investigate users’ problems and make design decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data, keeping end-to-end responsibility for designing engaging omnichannel experiences for our customers.
- Closely collaborate with Product departments to contribute to the evolution of ING products and services, advocate for users and support the company to deliver the best possible experiences for our customers
- Generate clear ideas, design concepts, prototypes and final designs of creative assets from beginning to end, considering technology and regulatory constraints
- Spread a user-centric and evidence-driven culture across our organization
Requirements and skills
- 3-5 years of experience as UX Designer/Interaction Designer. Experience in a bank or in a financial company is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of prototyping and visual design tools we use in ING (Sketch, Axure, Invision)
- Experience in User Research and User Testing activities
- Knowledge of Digital Analytics concepts, metrics and tools is a plus
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Open minded and truly interested in listening, investigating and understanding others’ people expectations and point of view
- Fluent English both written and spoken