Tempo pieno, Lombardia
2019-01-08 Numero di lavoro
053674 Livello di esperienza
Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza Tipo di contratto
Normale Tipo di contratto
Information Technology Specializzazione
Other IT Functions Città
Milano Livello minimo Istruzione
Laurea breve (Triennale)
Working within the Enterprise Architecture Team the Data Architect will partner with both business and IT stakeholders in order to define and implement a data strategy and architecture able to support ING’s business strategy. The job holder will be required to guide all future initiatives ensuring they comply with the strategy and convergence towards the target set.
• Develop, maintain and evangelize data architecture guiding principles, policies, best practices, reference architecture and standards;
• Define the reference data architecture ensuring alignment with local and global mandates;
• Ensure all projects design within IT comply with the defined data strategy and architecture;
• Design data architectures to meet business and IT requirements;
• Proactively collaborate with development teams during Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) when architecture review is required;
• Ensure development work comply with established standards and principles and manage issues using appropriate formal and informal channels;
• Work closely with other architects and developers to give guidance on data architecture topics;
• Support with selection and implementation of technologies to be used for data discovery, data quality, analytics and BI tools;
• Work closely with Chief Data Officer in order to ensure the alignment between local initiatives and head-quarter global data management policies and practices.
Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management or comparable background experience;
5+ years of experience required in a complex IT environment.
Advanced knowledge of data management, data integration and database development technologies and processes;
Advanced knowledge of cloud-based data strategies, NoSQL, SQL, Data Warehouse, ETL, Business Intelligence and Analytics tools;
Advanced database development skills and experience required;
Advanced knowledge of Software and Data Modelling methodologies (UML based);
Good knowledge of data lifecycle management;
Experienced in applying TOGAF methodology (or similar EA framework) to document data architecture;
Good knowledge of application development processes;
Good knowledge of IT processes and SDLC;
Good knowledge of OWASP application security concepts;
Ability to analyze ETL code in both PL/SQL and shell script.
Ability to analyze existing database schema DDL/instance layout;
Fluent in English.
Good interpersonal skills;
Problem solving attitude;
Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and staff;
Open minded and team player;
Structured and analytical approach;
Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical concepts and issues to non-technical stakeholders;
High problem solving skills.