Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Noord Holland | 2019-03-12 | REQ-10016165
Within GRC Compliance we service the Global compliance community. Your role within our newly created team will consist of various tasks with a main focus on assisting in setting up a new Data Warehouse. Requirements need to be translated to the correct output and communication across various layers in the organisation. Further responsibilities are outlined below:
Business Analyst GRC, affinity with Compliance
- Collects and analyses data and reporting requirements and contributes to the functional requirements.
- Documenting the functionalities according to the standards, updating the existing documentation with the implemented solution.
- Aligns with the architects to make sure the designed solution is in line with the architectural roadmap.
- Aligns with the report builders to make sure the designed solution is in line with the reporting architecture and roadmap.
- Supporting the team in user acceptance testing and aligning with the stakeholders.
- Support the Compliance community in the field of data analytics, reporting and their information needed in the broadest sense.
- Ensures timely delivery of the products needed.
Your work environment:
- Risk COO Organisation focuses on enabling and supporting the primary risk capabilities through information management and analytics in the areas of Data Management, Project & Change Management, Operations, User support and Risk Reporting.
- Openness in communication and “can do” mentality are important characteristics of this organisation.
- The Change Management Tribe is responsible for all change management activities within the COO Risk domain. The team provides change management expertise on organizational, business process, system and data related topics and its primary responsibility is the implementation of the strategic COO Risk business and system architecture roadmap.
- You will be reporting to the Chapter Lead of Governance, Risk and Compliance, focusing on the Compliance applications.
- Functionally, you will be working in the Compliance squad; with primary aim to support the Compliance community
Who we are looking for?
- Minimal 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably within the Compliance domain.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree
- Experience with Business Intelligence and preferably experience with Cognos.
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Data Marts.
- Affinity with data analytics is preferred.
- Ability to translate business data/ reporting requirements into solution design.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Strong communication skills and excellent team player.
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team is preferred.
- Is used working under pressure, every now and then.
- Strong English language skills, Dutch is preferred but not a must