Business Analyst GRC
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Noord Holland | 2019-04-03 | REQ-10016884
Within COO Risk/Change Management/GRC we service the global NFR community with tooling, training and support. Your role in the team will consist of various tasks to support the global NFR community in their day to day business.
The main activities of the job are outlined below:
Business Analyst GRC
- We are looking for an enthusiastic employee for our GRC squad, who sees service as an important part of his/her work and is eager to learn.
- Key activities of this job is the daily support of the global iRisk community.
- Questions and requests from the iRisk community come in via the ServiceNow ticketing process; these are assessed in terms of content and should be handled in a timely manner.
- Interaction with the iRisk community is an important part of the job.
- Affinity with the IT related aspects of the job, such as configuration of the system, is preferred.
- You will interact with the user community and the team to come to the most preferred solution.
- New and updated functionalities need to be documented according to the standards; such as Quick Reference Cards.
- You will participate in functional tests and support the team and the user community in user acceptance tests.
Your work environment:
- Risk COO Organisation focuses on enabling and supporting the primary risk capabilities through information management and analytics in the areas of Data Management, Project & Change Management, Operations, User support and Risk Reporting.
- Openness in communication and “can do” mentality are important characteristics of this organization.
- The Change Management Tribe is responsible for all change management activities within the COO Risk domain. The team provides change management expertise on organizational, business process, system and data related topics and its primary responsibility is the implementation of the strategic COO Risk business and system architecture roadmap.
- You will be reporting to the Chapter Lead of Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Functionally, you will be working in one of the Governance, Risk and Compliance squads; with primary aim to support the Non Financial Risk community in their daily use of the iRisk system.
Who we are looking for?
- Minimal 1-2 years of experience in the Risk domain, preferably within Non Financial Risk.
- Ability to translate business requests into solutions.
- Troubleshooting skills are preferred.
- Affinity in providing support and training to a worldwide user community.
- Good communication skills and excellent team player.
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team is preferred
- Strong English language skills
- Not afraid to work under pressure every now and then.