Client & Marketing Intelligence Manager
Vast, Full-time, Noord Holland
Marketing / Communicatie Ervaring
Ervaren Minimale educatie
REQ-10006888 Vacature geplaatst op
The Global Wholesale Marketing department adds value by identifying growth opportunities based on market and client insights and building the brand and its offering consistently in all its dimensions through all channels.
The Marketing organisation is arranged in a matrix structure with chapters and squads, embracing an agile way of working.
Chapters are arranged based on four expertise areas; Marketing & Client Intelligence, Marketing Strategy & Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing & Client Experience and Relationship Marketing. The squads are multidisciplinary teams responsible for specific projects.
Global Client Intelligence Chapter
The Global CI team represents a step change in the Intelligence expertise. From a traditional support function, the CI chapter is now empowered to lead, to provoke, to enable transformational change within ING.
We are change agents and strategic partners who connect and translate client data into business insight. We act for impact.
As such, we are now in a transformation journey that will allow global CI to offer strategic direction to the business, unlock growth strategies and drive data-driven marketing activities.
We are looking for an experienced Client & Marketing Intelligence Manager who can work across our Intelligence activities.
Client Intelligence activities are split in 3 pillars:
- Design and implement a Business intelligence program with internal and external data sources
- Further explore opportunities and insights in Segmenting and Profiling our Client
- Design and Implement a centralized VOC Intelligence Program
We are looking for someone who can help us with our digital analytics across pillars but also someone with a clear vision and drive to set up the VOC program.
Analysis, reporting & advice
- Provides regular analysis and advice at board level
- Coordinates the automation and integration of internal and external data sources into Client & Marketing Intelligence dashboards
- Keeps track of (internal and external) developments in the area of Client & Marketing Data management, shares knowledge within ING and translates it into new work methods.
- Delivers Roll-Out Plans
- Contributes to and manages projects and coordinates external and internal partners
- Takes care of functional management and development of (system) processes and applications.
- Compiles test plans for applications and/or reporting systems across the entire information management set-up.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant beta study (e.g. market research, econometrics, business analytics/informatics)
- Experience as a Client / Business Intelligence Manager
- Experienced in initiating, planning, managing and landing projects
- You've worked in multidisciplinary (international) projects (agile way of working).
- ‘Can do’ mentality
- Team player and a good listener and advisor to (senior) management
- Excellent in English, spoken and written
For further inquiries, please contact Mario Coelho at email@example.com Please send your CV and motivation.