Credit Risk Business Analyst for Regulatory Reporting
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Noord Holland | 2019-04-09 | REQ-10013782
- Analytical review and validation of credit risk regulatory reports, ensuring adherence to related policies and guidance
- Translating the requirements to make ammendments to the regulatory templates
- Perform complex analyses and specifications for the various reports
- Prepares responses to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders (e.g. ECB, DNB, Internal and external auditors)
- Works closely together with various departments within the processing chain (Modelling, Finance, Data Management etc)
- Documenting the functionalities according to the standards, updating the existing documentation with the implemented solution
- Aligns with the architects to make sure the designed solution is in line with the architectural roadmap
- Supporting the team in user acceptance testing and aligning with the stakeholders
- Also acting as a linking pin between the stakeholders and the implementation team/domains
Your work environment:
- Risk COO Organisation focuses on enabling and supporting the primary risk (and finance) capabilities through information management and analytics in the areas of Data Management, Project & Change Management, Operations, User support and Risk Reporting.
- Openness in communication and “can do” mentality are important characteristics of this organisation.
- The Vortex Change Management Tribe is responsible for the change management activities within the Credit Risk Application called Vortex. The team provides change management expertise on organizational, business process, system and data related topics and its primary responsibility is the implementation of the strategic CRO business and system architecture roadmap.
- You will be reporting to the Chapter Lead focusing on Vortex reporting solution which also sends data to Finance and other business units.
- Functionally, you will be working in a Scrum team with primary aim to support the Regulatory Reporting team.
Who we are looking for?
- A techno functional BA who should be able to understand both business and IT
- Educated to Bachelor or Masters Level with strong Financial background, especially Banking field
- 4-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in Risk domain, preferably with a strong understanding of Credit risk drivers
- Experienced in working with regulatory requirements like Basel 2/3, IFRS9, Anacredit etc
- Knowlege of Regulatory templates like FINREP/COREP/LE/CVA
- Ability to translate business (both functional and technical) requirements into solution design
- Experience with data warehouse tools like Sybase or Oracle is preferred
- Experience in Data Quality analysis would be advantage
- Strong communication-and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team is preferred
Applicable to those with a valid work permit to work in the Netherlands.