DLT Development Engineer (Cryptography)
Vast, Full-time, Noord Holland
Informatie Technologie Ervaring
Ervaren Minimale educatie
REQ-10012005 Vacature geplaatst op
At ING, increasing the pace of innovation is a strategic priority of the Think Forward strategy. We need to get faster and better at innovating so we can stay abreast of the pace of change around us. Blockchain technology is one of the innovation enablers at ING and the Blockchain program encompasses all of our efforts to explore and unlock its business value. As such, the Blockchain program at ING is directly responsible for all DLT related initiatives at ING globally.
The Blockchain program is also responsible for identifying and piloting the most promising use cases. To do so, we constantly scope the environment for relevant opportunities, actively engage with and educate the organization about the technology’s potential as well as researching trends within the industry. This allows us to have a comprehensive approach in our delivery of business value.
We are looking for an eager collaborator to support the management of the program. Your main tasks that you will be performing are:
- Produce software solutions based on Distributed Ledger technology;
- Research actively latest development in the cryptography and DLT space;
- Implementing improvements to existing DL technologies;
- Assess and deep dive on various ledger technologies.
Relevant stakeholders: you will be working with the DLT team, and reporting to the Chapter lead.
Your personal profile:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Curious by nature, willing to experiment.
- Ability to think from a business perspective when considering alternatives.
- Excellent team player.
- Intrinsic motivation for blockchain (i.e. some prior knowledge).
- Fast learner
- Knowledge of Kotlin / Solidity / Go is a plus
Must be proficient in at least one of the skills below (and motivation and basic-knowledge in the other).
You will be fully part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team that has a willingness to help you grow and learn as much as possible throughout your position.