2019-05-12 | 056510 | Relation client | Personal / Private Banking | Expérimentés | Master | Contrat à durée indéterminée
Weredefine banking. What about you?
There has never beena more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centeredaround our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people.Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in lifeand in business. We’re proud of that!
Would you like towork for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Aresustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do youwant to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way ofworking? (click onlink to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaV-d7eKWFc) Then read what comes because INGmight very well become your future employer.
Yourrole & work environment
As a Data Analyst atING, you will play a crucial delivery role in the data-driven culturesupporting our products and services. You will be responsible for deliveringvaluable insights to both your colleagues and our clients. Your day-to-day jobwill consist of the exploitation / analysis of data, resulting in differenttypes of outputs, ranging from strategic studies (including detailed customer-behavioranalysis, market research, competitive watch) to the more operational deliveryof customer reporting / target groups for inbound and outbound commercialactions.
As a Data Analyst,you will be part of an Agile environment by being a member of amultidisciplinary team of 8 to 9 specialists. Your colleagues will have abackground in data management / analytics in the marketing / risk domain, aswell as in IT and/or business.
- Management of databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize data quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using SQL, SAS, COGNOS, Adobe (Test&target, SiteCatalyst), …
- Communicate these recommendations to the stakeholders using both analytical and business jargon when appropriate (written and oral)
- Work with the product owner to prioritize business and information needs, and accordingly translate them into an analytical approach
- Provide data / analytical support for the stakeholders’ actions
We arelooking for
A colleague with atalent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm forhelping others to be successful and a knack for always being a stepahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embracechallenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturallycollaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creativesolutions to problems.
- Take ownership on tasks assigned: you will be cultivating analytics within the bank
- Be able to influence and convince not only peers but also the stakeholders based on analytical results
- Be capable to take decisions at tactical level and therefore build a trusted relationship with your squad members
- Be a team player
- Be analytical: extremely curious, constantly looking for an explanation; analyzing sharply, concise & to the point
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or alike, and/or equivalent experience of 1 to 3 years within data reporting & statistics
- Experience with tools such as SAS, Cognos or Adobe are a plus; an interest in these tools is a must
- Good knowledge of English, and either Dutch or French
A brandnew position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills and anexciting challenge for people with an entrepreneurial attitude.
Thepossibility to develop your skills thanks to the expertise of our internationalteams, and our knowledge sharing culture.