Data Analyst Transaction Monitoring
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Den Haag | 2019-10-08 | REQ-10022709
Currently we are looking for 2 Data Analysts Investigation Acceleration to join our Global KYC Delivery Tribe, location the Hague. These positions are open for medior to more senior candidates. In this position you will be part of the Transaction Monitoring Area within the Global KYC Delivery Tribe.
As Data Analyst Investigation Acceleration you will analyse international payments and transactions and our Transaction Monitoring (TM) systems to support functional analysis of the correctness of the TM.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the execution of look-back & back testing to enable alert scenario optimization and conduct what if scenario analysis in response to emerging unusual patterns of payment behaviors
- Responsible for translating alert scenario design into business requirements so as to enable solutions design teams to build automated alert solutions.
- Responsible for monitoring the integrity of the data feeds into central alert system.
- Support the design and maintenance of predictive models to enable prioritization of alerts. In so doing, improve on alert investigation efficiency and effectiveness
Who are you?
You are a driven Data Analyst who feels personal responsibility for the quality of your work. You are ambitious and enjoy the global scope of your role which provides you the opportunity to work together with different cultures. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
Your education, experience and background:
- Master of science degree
- 2 – 5 years relevant working experience within payments or transaction monitoring.
- Strongly developed analytical and conceptual skills, enabling you to understand the data
- Capable of looking to the business outside-in and with a birds-eye view
- Capable to translate your analysis and explain them to your colleagues
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of analytical tools (data warehouses, data bases and data analytics tools such as WD, SQL, Oracle, SAS, Hive, R and Python
- In-depth knowledge of data warehouse concepts, -platforms and –designs and experience with building data warehouses
- Flexible and capable of mastering new data-analysis tools and methods quickly
- Possess working knowledge in the field of Financial Crime Threats and typologies so as to enable an informed view of anomalous patterns of payment behaviours
We are offering:
- a full-time position
- competitive salary based on your experience including a 13th month, holiday allowance and individual savings plan
- 27 holidays based on a 40 hour contract
- public transport pass
- personal growth with many opportunities to develop yourself further
- informal work environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the best
- agile way of working
To apply for this challenging new role within the organization please use the link below.