Feature Engineer – WCS&F
Vast, Full-time, Utrecht
Informatie Technologie Deelvakgebied
Ervaren Minimale educatie
REQ-10002684 Vacature geplaatst op
Feature Engineer – WCS&F
The Working Capital Solutions & Factoring domain is responsible for helping our corporate customers in their working capital needs. The domain has a strong ambition to grow and innovate significantly in the coming years.
ING is looking to recruit a Feature Engineer for this domain within Wholesale Banking Services.
Within the OIB WBS organization, functional knowledge of Banking products and processes combined with demonstrable IT background or proven IT knowledge is a prerequisite to being able to address the challenges faced.
As a Feature Engineer you will work together with Enterprise and Domain Architects, IT Managers, DevOps engineers and business colleagues. You ensure that business epics are translated into working IT solutions.
You have a holistic view and from an extensive knowledge of the current state you are a knowledgeable partner in technology or business discussions. Your success is not based on your hierarchical position, but based on your results delivered, extensive knowledge of current and future state and your added value for ING and for the teams you work with.
You play a crucial key role in the breakdown of these epics into features or stories that can be picked-up by the teams, in a sequence that delivers value as soon as possible, from the creation of the roadmap for the upcoming quarters to actual realization. You create transparency in the forecasted planning.
You as a feature engineer organize the interaction with the DevOps teams in and outside your domain. You align stakeholders within all levels of the ING organization, from CIO to engineer and from product owner to internal ING user, all with the ING customer journey in mind. You have and maintain knowledge of the current state and future state implementations and can define the steps towards the target landscape. With this you help ING to become the Next Generation Digital Bank.
Who are you?
You are passionate about IT, the team and ING. You will need to have knowledge of Agile/Scrum and Continuous Delivery and preferably extensive knowledge of banking systems and Wholesale Banking. You have the ability to make key changes in small steps. You are pro-active and take ownership.
- Professional and intellectual ability at university level.
- IT-related background (Bachelor degree or higher)
- Experience in a financial institution as IT professional.
- Track record in reducing complexity and reducing technical debt;
- Demonstrates mastery of the English language (speaking, writing);
- Demonstrates mastery in communication skills – able to explain concept and plans in a simple, clear and straightforward manner;
- Experience in international collaboration (differences in cultures and context);
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, Scaling, Continuous Delivery, automated testing;
- Proven track record in IT environment (design & implementation);
- Application Design, Architecture, software (knowledge of the working).
- Pro-active, takes ownership & gets things done…
- By facilitating and coaching teams.
- Demonstrates co-creation skills (team player, workshop facilitation, guiding, constraining, selling – telling);
- Demonstrates “convincing people” skills based on facts and business cases;
- Customer focus, Market focus;
- Empathy and ability to think from somebody’s else point of view;
- Strong analytical skills and judgment;
- Resistance to stress;
- Out-of-the-box/innovative change-oriented attitude;
- Role models of the orange code: you are always a step ahead / you take it on and make it happen / you help other be successful
What we offer
ING OIB WBS is a challenging IT work environment with extensive, innovative developments. Staff who want to grow along with us will be given plenty of opportunities for their own initiatives and development. And be part of our transformation to the digital bank.
Location : Bunnik & Amsterdam