Financial Risk Officer – Trading Risk Quants
Vast, Full-time, Noord Holland
Risk Management Ervaring
Ervaren Minimale educatie
REQ-10010107 Vacature geplaatst op
ING is looking for a Financial Risk Officer in the Trading Quant Team within Financial Risk/Model Development.
We are looking for a professional to join the team who has a passion for improving processes and methodologies. In this position you will:
- Develop/ update/ maintain documentation (policies, templates, processes & control documentation, model documentation);
- Manage and organise the periodic model reviews ;
- Be the knowledge centre on SOx guidelines, coordinate SOX activities and maintain SOX processes and documentation;
- Support the model pricing committees and manage the timely follow up of the model validation issues;
- Maintain and enhance the quant SharePoint and pricing model validation database;
- Support the communication with stakeholders, auditors and regulators and planning activities;
Your work environment
The vacancy is located within the Financial Risk Model Development – FIFM Quants group. FIFM Quants is a team with quantitative expertise required to model and risk manage complex derivatives. It provides support to the FI/FM (Financial Institutions and Financial Markets) Risk organization which combines responsibilities of the counterparty credit risk and the market risk trading departments for the FI/FM portfolio.
The FIFM Quants are part of the Financial Risk Model Development department, a team of 60 professionals which combines the modelling of a variety of risk models (regulatory credit risk models, Balance sheet risk models, Non-Financial Risk models, financial market risk models, non-regulatory retail models, bank wide risk models).
The main tasks of the FIFM Quants team are in the area of pricing model validation, risk modelling and methodologies, and quantitative development.
- Pro-active team player with strong analytical skills;
- Keen interest in financial markets and financial instruments;
- Excellent communication- and organisational-skills;
- A university degree in a quantitative field;
- Solid experience with MSOffice (Sharepoint, Powerpoint…);
- Keen eye for details
- Fluency and excellent writing skills in English
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
What we offer
- 36 or 40 hours workweek
- A great salary
- Great opportunity to learn and develop yourself
For more information on vacancies please check www.ing.jobs/Nederland