IT Chapterlead (Lead Engineer) Klant Informatie Management
Vast, Full-time, Provincie Noord Holland
Informatie Technologie Ervaring
Ervaren Minimale educatie
REQ-10000963 Vacature geplaatst op
ING is looking for a Lead Engineer for our department Customer Information Management.
ING DB/CIO is looking for a passionate and inspiring IT Team lead (within ING we use the title Chapter Lead), with a solid IT background, who will be an ambassador for the new way of working and the culture of the tribes within the CIO organization.
As Chapter Lead you work on developing and testing high quality applications, at a bank that is known for its IT innovations. Working according to the newest methods within complex IT projects.
The function of IT Chapterlead has two very important aspects:
First of all you will fulfil an important IT role as Development or Operations Engineer, in a professional DevOps team. You will develop and test one or more highly sophisticated technical applications. You closely work together with several colleagues within the Customer Information Management department.
For 60% of your time, you are occupied with developing, managing and implementing applications (for instance Tibco, API’s, Angular Web components / Polymer etc). For the other 40% of your working week, you will be responsible for coaching, stimulating and motivating IT experts within your chapter, which will consist of 8 specialist on average.
The chapter “Stack” is especially focussed on finding opportunities to make an IT stack more secure, resilient and measurable. It is important to understand which opportunities are available in the IT market and to do research in the practical usability within the ING organization. For instance technologies such as Docker, Unikernel, Cloud and methods such as Chaos Monkey.
Your working Environment:
As a Chapter Lead at ING Bank, you work together with several enthusiastic and professional colleagues in a (virtual) DevOps team, located in the completely new furnished headquarters in Amsterdam. Your chapter performs activities for the Tribe Client Information Management of ING Bank and is part of the Chief Information Office (CIO) in the Netherlands. The CIO is primarily focussed on facilitating IT activities within ING Bank Netherlands. Working for CIO means working within a professional, dynamic and complex environment, that is constantly changing. There is a lot of room for innovation, quality is key and the solutions are always customer-orientated.
Client Information Management (CIM) is responsible for the customer data of ING and the corresponding processes such as becoming a customer, including processes for accomplishing strict regulations (know your customer) such as FATCA, FEC and CRS.
The DevOps teams within ING Bank uses the Scrum methodology and Continuous Delivery Engineering practices. Not only does ING Bank lead the line for IT innovations, but also in the way of working for developing, building and testing of applications. This also applies to the process of managing and decommissioning applications. Due to these methods we can continuously offer our customers the most optimal services, and at the same time build our leading position in the market. Therefor you have direct influence in the customer satisfaction and we expect you to always keep the customer’s interest at heart.
In your function you report to the IT Area Lead CIM.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Inspiring, full of energy and passionate
- Focussed on working together, facilitating others within the tribe to be successful
- You have a strong knowledge of the IT Market (Lean IT, Continuous delivery, cloud processes, etc)
- You are good at solving problems. You have a passion for redesigning processes which have been marked as impediments by the organization.
- You realize the best possible results by empowering your IT Engineers, giving them responsibilities, challenging them and keeping them sharp and alert
- You act fact and data driven, and stimulate people to realize their propositions.
- You are constantly looking for improvements.
The Skillset you need to have:
- A degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Experience with Docker, Ansible, Puppet, VMWare, Linux
- Managerial experience within an agile organisation, and inspiration to continuing working in this matter.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong people management skills
- Speaking the Dutch language is a pre
What we offer:
- Excellent salary (range: €4450 - €7100 gross) – based on experience and expertise
- Professional working environment
- 36 hour working week
- Fresh lunches daily available
- Entrance to (international) IT events, seminars, courses etc.
- Great coffee corners
The working location is Amsterdam, but you must be prepared to incidentally travel to Leeuwarden.