IT Strategy Consultant
Vast, Full-time, Noord Holland
Informatie Technologie Ervaring
Ervaren Minimale educatie
REQ-10008318 Vacature geplaatst op
ING is transforming and moving fast towards being an IT company offering the best possible solutions and services in the financial sector to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
We are growing our own unique Top Engineering culture with the energy and innovation power of a FinTech start-up, we are building an ecosystem for our clients like WeChat and are ahead in re-inventing our market’s perspective like Tesla. We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator. Therefore, we are looking for an IT Strategy Consultant that advises us in what we should do better and how to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers. Get an impression here: https://youtu.be/-QknLYEdfyI
IT Strategy Consultant within TECH/Group Services
Tech is the provider of IT services for ING. Within Tech the Group Services team is in the process of re-inventing itself, changing both its scope and portfolio of IT capabilities.
To make this transition happen, we want to strengthen the IT Strategy Consultant team. Strategy Consultants in Group Services bridge between direction and execution, have a passion for IT, drive innovation, master the 'Step Ahead' principle and live Orange Code Behaviour.
We are looking for an experienced consultant: a pure craftsman and true team player, that complements the team. The IT Strategy Consultant that we are looking for will work on one of the newly to be developed capabilities in GS and has proven track record/ craftsmanship in one or more of the following areas : Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Analytics, Workflow & Case Management, IOT integration.
What will you do?
You provide Domain leadership teams with a management oriented view (strategic advice) on how and where IT can be improved and deployed to support and reinforce the business strategy.
You recognize and articulate what IT innovations and market developments may contribute to establishing IT and business strategy.
Together with the IT Enterprise Architect you develop the IT target architecture and the IT roadmap, your focus is on providing insight on feasibility, value creation/business case and how to operationalize.
You guide and contribute in the procurement of third party IT solutions or sourcing constructs.
You drive experiments to proof value or concept.
You analyse complex information and create sustainable solutions to the question/hypothesis at hand, resulting in solution proposals. You present the solution and its impact on the organization. You influence and coach involved parties, ensuring understanding, adoption and proper implementation of the proposed solution.
You drive small teams in specific areas (such as new capability development) and manage the commitments regarding deliverables.
Your back pack should contain:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT/Information Studies
- Professional education in organisational change is a preference
- A broad working experience with various roles in IT (> 8 years)
- Proven experience as consultant at strategic level.
- A solid track record /craftsmanship in one or more of the following areas : Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Analytics, Workflow & Case Management, IOT integration.
- Excellent consultancy, relationship management and influencing skills..
- You can proof that you have made impact as a consultant.
- Experience in composing roadmaps and business cases based on value, targets and priorities.
- A rich knowledge of the trends in relevant markets and developments in your discipline, considers future market developments in decision making.
- Ability to lead and drive teams forward
- You are a self-starter and driver of initiatives by nature
- You lead by example in improving competencies, skills and knowledge of the market applicable for your craftsmanship.
What we offer
* 36/40 hours
* Job scale 12/13, depending on your experience
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact... Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ing.jobs/Nederland
For more information please contact Magdalena Pietrzak at firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy closes on 30-5-2018