Vast, Part-time, Noord Holland
Informatie Technologie Ervaring
Ervaren Minimale educatie
REQ-10005233 Vacature geplaatst op
ING is looking for an Information manager
The Information manager is responsible for implementing the GDM (Global Data Management) strategy at ING Wholesale Banking Lending Services (ING WB LS). The GDM strategy (see: also https://intranet.ing.net/sites/StaffSupport-global/Pages/Global-Data-Management-en.aspx) consists mainly of:
- Data governance
- Data quality
- Data lineage
- Data lifecycle management
- Data retrievability
The main activities include:
- Data Governance: Identify how GDM roles & responsibilities should be implemented in Lending Services, based on GDM documentation. Support on realizing training material.
- Data Quality: Realize definitions of data collection standards to ensure that data is captured and maintained in line with Data Quality rules. Align with business and the Data Quality Officer to determine data quality rules for data elements (business terms). Support realizing Minimum Viable Products with new tooling. Realize monitoring and reporting on data quality in agile e2e-sprints.
- Data Lineage: Understand how steering information is aggregated. Support realizing Minimum Viable Products with new tooling. Document steps and procedures.
- Data Lifecycle Management: support data handling that is compliant with ING minimum standards and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Data Retrievability: support in documentation and standard setting.
Therefore the focus is on:
- Perform analyses to determine gaps between the current data standards and ING’s minimum standards
- Organize meetings with various stakeholders to link teams (e.g. business and IT)
Your work environment
Lending Services is a part of ING WB. LSVC D&S is a part of WB and responsible for the design, change, governance and support of the Lending operating model.
There is a strong collaboration with IT by implementing E2E (end to end) teams. This means that LSVC D&S will work closely with OIB/WBS/Lending & Trade (IT) according to the Agile way of working (Tribes and Squads).
Your are an energetic person with a can-do mentality. Communication with different stakeholders and understanding the data quality basics is key in order to deliver high quality results. Ideally you should have at least knowledge of:
- The products and processes of Lending Services
- You have knowledge about at least 1 of the main LS applications
- You have experience with Agile Scrum
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player, result driven and a good communicator. Able to get things done in Front Office and Back Office, using a combination of relationship management & persistence.
- Hands on Problem solving ‘What can be done’ attitude
- Capable of handling shifting priorities: Work on where progress can be made in the next sprint.
- Disciplined and result oriented using planning and organizing skills
- Capable of taking the initiative yourself. Self-starting.
Education and background
- Preferable Master education
- Experience with Banking and Data Management/IT
- Excellent English language skills (Dutch is a pre)
We offer you:
- 36/40 hour work week
- Market conform salary in scale 9, 10, 11 or 12 depending on your competences
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm