Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-10-08 | REQ-10022556
ING is looking for 4 Onboarding Trainers
Think Forward! Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and business. We are an industry-recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy, and international network. If you want to work at a place with lots of freedom to innovate, where we believe you can live by the Agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary continuity, compliance, and QA measures, where we are committed to delivering stable and secure services to end-users, and where we have a 'no-nonsense' getting-things done mentality, please read on!
How we work
We are going to build a cloud-ready state of the art infrastructure for the Data Analytics Platform to support global ING advanced analytics capabilities and we want you to be a part of our team. We are going to grow to reach thousands of nodes, so there is a nice playground for you to jump in. This is a joined effort between ING units and you are going to be part of a distributed multi-national and multi-cultural team. There will be plenty of work and fun down this road. Want to join?
At ING we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have a clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
What we expect from you:
- Learn and understand DAP to be able to answer all complicated questions
- Able to demonstrate the usability of DAP
- Keep up2date with the rapidly evolving platform (daily updates)
- Able to give good, fast and clear feedback on several topics to all stakeholders
- Ability to code (SQL, Python) or understand code
- Knowledge of infrastructural environments (clusters, OS, browsers, Big Data technologies)
- High-level knowledge of Data Science within the banking world
- Good communication skills in English (level B1/B2)
- You are a positive and fun person who can act as a spokesperson for the platform
- You are willing to travel
- Strong willingness to learn and improve yourself every day
- Commitment, communicativeness
- Energy and efficiency
- Believe in teamwork spirit.
What do we offer?
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. You will become a member of the Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics team, a prestigious, no-nonsense and high-output team. We only hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities. You will work on the most innovative projects within ING. Also, we offer:
- Latest technologies, constant experimentation and play
- Working with highly skilled and motivated people
- Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of ING
- A collaborative and diverse atmosphere where people can dare to bring their whole self
- A full-time position (40 hour week)
- A competitive salary
- Great training and education opportunities
Are you keen to know more or apply?
For further inquiries, please contact Stanley Waccary, Business Manager Advanced Analytics at Stanley.Waccary@ing.com.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!