Partner Development Manager @Yolt
Vast, Full-time, Noord Holland
Sales / Relatiebeheer Ervaring
Ervaren Minimale educatie
REQ-10013948 Vacature geplaatst op
Partner Development Manager @Yolt
The Yolt Team
We created Yolt because we want to give everyone the power to be smart with their money.
We are challenging the status quo of money management and making it effortless and fun!
We are part of a team that operates in a unique space on the boundaries of a large multinational bank (ING) with the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up.
Our current challenge is to scale our solution and support our beta launch, build an engaging relationship with the users of the app and keep on developing the product based on feedback and the ideas we get from our customers. Next to this we aim to expand the Yolt partner platform to enable even more users to be in control of their money!
We are a small, dedicated team of highly skilled people who work hard, fast and never forget to celebrate our successes.
To support our vision we are looking for an exceptional Partner Development Manager with a strong business acumen and get-things-done attitude.
Yolt is on its way and we would love to take you with us for the ride!
What you will be doing as Partner Development Manager
We provide thousands of users with more power and control over their money and we are adding more and more functionalities to our platform as we continue to grow. Our goal is to constantly bring added value to our users by offering them better solutions for more efficient money-management through our selected partners.
Some great partners have already been added to our platform but we have big plans to scale our partner channel even further.
And this where you come in!
More specifically you will:
- Build a comprehensive list of potential partners within targeted European markets that can bring added value to our users
- Act as main point of contact for all our B2B partners (new and existing)
- Set up the strategy for targeting new partners
- Lead the new partner acquisition process from beginning to end
- Keep your ear to the ground for updates and opportunities in the financial services domain across Europe
- Make sure that existing partners are being taken care of: we maintain solid relationships and resolve any issues
- Find new ways to bring value from our existing partners and help them grow with us
- Ensure that all aspects of your role are well-organized and there are no pending requests/ issues with our partners
- Take full ownership of your work and the sales cycle (from booking the appointment, to putting together the contract and doing the follow-up calls)
- Liaise with development team, the technical support team and others, to make sure that our partners are receiving the best service/ solution possible.
What we are looking for in a Partner Development Manager:
- BSc or MSc in business studies
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar role, within the Fintech / Financial services industry, with a focus on sales in the B2B area
- Proven experience with sales and building B2B relationships in multiple markets within Europe
- Strong customer oriented attitude
- Proven knowledge of and experience with sales and contract negotiations & legal
- Organized, structured, focused, able to work under pressure, but effectively and capable to meet deadlines
- Strong commercial mindset and ability to visualize and shape business understanding and communicate in a way that crafts lasting client relationships
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Tech savvy and constantly updated on current market trends
- Able to travel at least 30% of your time
What's in it for you:
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING