Senior Associate / Junior Vice President with ING Financial Institutions Advisory
Medewerker | Wholesale Banking | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-07-25 | REQ-10020425
Senior Associate / Junior Vice President Vacancy
ING Financial Institutions Advisory
Amsterdam – The Netherlands
The ING Financial Institutions Advisory team is looking to hire a Senior Associate / Junior Vice President in Amsterdam. The team is responsible for the origination and execution of M&A and other High Value Added transactions within the Financial Institutions sector in close cooperation with other teams including DCM and ECM.
The team has built a strong track record of high profile transactions and consists of c. 20 professionals in Amsterdam, London and Singapore with a focus on banks, insurers, fintechs and other financial institutions.
In this job you will play an active role in the origination, structuring and execution of transformational transactions for leading financial institutions and related companies.
- Participate in the origination and execution of M&A and capital markets transactions;
- Execution of M&A, Capital Markets and other financial transactions (approval, structuring and closing) for FI clients;
- Maintain active contacts with others departments/disciplines, such as DCM, ECM, ING Group Investments, Financial Markets and Relationship Management;
- Prepare product arrangements/financing requests for complex transactions;
- Prepare financial models;
- Prepare documents for transaction processing (a.o. legal documents, structuring papers);
- Direct and manage a deal team, so as to achieve the goals set;
- Mentor junior staff.
Your profile and competencies
- 5-7 years of working experience within an investment banking environment;
- Similar tenure of hands-on expertise in leading M&A, DCM and ECM projects;
- Experience within the FI sector highly preferred
- Strong academic record, Master degree (preferably quantitative);
- Strong commercial drive and persistency;
- Fluent in Dutch & English (verbal and writing);
- True team player, entrepreneurial mindset and outstanding personal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Eager to go “the extra mile”;
- Detail-oriented, pro-active and self-motivated;
- Excellent analytical skills, eye for detail and accuracy; and
- Good representative of the team, both internally and externally.
What we offer
Join a highly motivated team of professionals on the most challenging and high profile transactions with international exposure. Opportunity to work in the most dynamic industry environment, which is rapidly changing on the back of changing client needs, regulatory requirements and funding constraints. Unique proposition to further develop your skills and interact with customers at senior level.
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or call +31615013789 for more information.