Senior Credit Risk Modeller Wholesale Bank
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-07-17 | REQ-10020461
ING is looking for Senior Credit Risk Modellers to develop Wholesale Banking models
The Credit Risk Model Development Team is an energetic international team of highly qualified professionals. The team is responsible for the development and monitoring of all regulatory and non-regulatory credit and trading risk models for our private and business customers throughout ING. These models are core to the success of ING and are applied to determine the exposure measurement, capital adequacy and the management thereof. The Credit Risk Model Development Team is part of Financial Risk Model Development.
Financial Risk Model Development comprises of a team of 80 modelling experts, who are determined to develop the best possible financial risk models to empower the customers of ING to stay ahead financially, in life and business. Our expertise lies in the development and management of Market Risk, Credit and Trading Risk and Financial Markets models, with state-of-the-art modelling methods, tooling and data processing technologies. The position also offers excellent opportunities to broaden your model development skills in Financial Markets and Market Risk.
Get an impression on our agile way of working here: https://youtu.be/NcB0ZKWAPA0
What does a Senior Credit Risk Modeller Wholesale Bank at ING do?
We are looking for a colleague who wants to further develop a successful career in Credit Risk Modelling for Wholesale banking models You will play a crucial role in the development and maintenance of models for measuring and managing Credit and Trading risk in the Wholesale Bank, as well as steering and advising the front office colleagues, when taking credit risk and trading decisions. You will take responsibility for developing and calibrating credit risk models by applying ING’s modelling standards. The models that you develop will cover all products and geographical regions in the ING Bank portfolio. In addition to the modelling activities, you will also be responsible for further improving the measurement and monitoring of existing models.
Your backpack should contain
- A academic degree (MSc or PhD), preferably in econometrics, economics, statistics, or mathematics
- Extensive knowledge of Basel and IFRS 9 models
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in developing expert based or statistical Credit Risk models for Wholesale Banking portfolios
- Extensive experience in using data modelling software/ or coding (C++, Java, Python, R, SAS)
- Experience in being a sparring partner/advisor to Senior Management
Additionally, you should have
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and execution skills
- An Independent, creative and pro-active mind-set
- The ability to challenge the status quo
- great team player skills
- and of course you should be fluent in English
Furthermore, you should adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior ought to be fully aligned with these values. You should also be prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
What we offer
- A very competitive salary
- A relocation package
- Benefits such as a 13th month’s salary, Public Transfer Business Card, pension scheme
- The opportunity to excel in what you do
- A dynamic and agile international working environment
- Great international career opportunities
Are you interested?
Apply for this job now! For more information please contact Martijn Derix at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For more information on vacancies, please check www.ING.nl/carriere