Senior Liquidity & Funding (L&F) Risk Manager
Medewerker | Risk Management | Ervaren | Amsterdam | 2019-09-20 | REQ-10021354
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
We are looking to hire a Senior L&F Risk Manager who will be responsible for Global oversight and coordination of L&F Risk management initiatives. In that role you will be part of the FR Global Analysis- L&F and Credit risk team. It is a dynamic team of international professionals located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands which is the Global Center of Excellence for L&F risk management as well as Credit risk management topics.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced professional with a solid understanding of various aspects of Liquidity & Funding risk;
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of Balance sheet dynamics;
- Able to understand the complexities of a bank with global operations and knowledgeable of recent regulatory changes and overall regulatory requirements/ guidelines in the L&F area (Basel III, LCR DA, NSFR, EBA guidelines);
- Capable of analysing complex concepts and translating those into simple and concise terms for Senior management;
- Thriving in a diverse and dynamic working environment;
- Interested in working on credit risk management topics;
- 7-10 years of experience in the Financial risk/ ALM/ Treasury management area;
- Academic level, preferably in Economics/Econometrics/Finance,
- VBA and/or QRM proficiency is a plus
- A flexible team player with excellent command of English;
- Strong prioritization, negotiation, communication and analytical capabilities;
- Able to effectively deal with situations involving conflicting interests, complex and unforeseen challenges, as well as to constructively collaborate with stakeholders and build a sustainable, effective and efficient working environment;
- Result-driven and able to push things forward in a persistent and constructive manner.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit:
What do we offer
- a competitive base salary in job scale 11-12 depending on your background and experience;
- 36-40 hour workweek;
- On top of the base salary, the salary package includes a 13th month salary, holiday allowance, unlimited public transportation card (NS business card) and collective health insurance;
- We offer a challenging position in an international, highly professional environment.
Feel free to contact:
Gilbert van Iersel (Gilbert.van.Iersel@ing.com)
Drew de Kock (Drew.de.Kock@ing.com)
Stoyanka Chervenkova (Stoyanka.Chervenkova@ing.com)
For more information about ING check: www.ING.nl/werken